Post gingerman: this is going to be one of my regular tracks now

Bucky Badger

For those of you that think Criss Angel levitating is cool....I present Dave lockhart

DSC_0609.jpg

Photo Credit: Matt and Lynda Granzow

dlockhart5x

Bucky Badger;7766 wrote: No problem man...but the one to thank is Matt...I just took a couple minutes to post it for you bro
I'm thinking it was Lynda who took the shots. I wonder what she is doing with the track shirts us crashers got to autograph?

Just thinking, what a fun weekend it was.
I

Bucky Badger

dlockhart5x;7767 wrote: I'm thinking it was Lynda who took the shots. I wonder what she is doing with the track shirts us crashers got to autograph?

Just thinking, what a fun weekend it was.
I

greeny

Bucky Badger;7762 wrote:
DSC_0591.jpg

isn't there supposed to be a person attached to that leg? :dunno: haha glad u made it out alright...

agreed, it was an AMAZING time out there. brian, how are u sneakily getting all these pics? are they posted somewhere i'm not aware of yet?

Bucky Badger

snowbizx;7824 wrote: agreed, it was an AMAZING time out there. brian, how are u sneakily getting all these pics? are they posted somewhere i'm not aware of yet?

The secret to getting a peek at the pics early....its simple....:D

1. Ride with the Midwest Photographer to the track

2. Pit with the Midwest Photographer

3. Own a portable hard drive

4. Ask the Midwest Photographer to dump the pics on your hard drive

5. Buy Midwest Photographer dinner now and then

dlockhart5x

Bucky Badger;7847 wrote: The secret to getting a peek at the pics early....its simple....:D

1. Ride with the Midwest Photographer to the track

2. Pit with the Midwest Photographer

3. Own a portable hard drive

4. Ask the Midwest Photographer to dump the pics on your hard drive

5. Buy Midwest Photographer dinner now and then
6 Be friends with the above guy :cheers:

7 Do something photogenic AKA crash in front of the photographer

BTW all I had to do was replace one handle bar and straighten the shift lever.

I luvs my 250

Bucky Badger

dlockhart5x;7850 wrote: 7 Do something photogenic AKA crash in front of the photographer
You don't always need to crash...you could do something simple like....going to the beach.

DSC_0545.jpg

Vaulter721

Yeah I took those shots in turn 1 :D Guess I was in the right place at the right time, for Dave and Chris!!

Oh and the shirts....well, I'll be wearing mine of course! You will probably see me with it on at Blackhawk :D

Vaulter721

dlockhart5x;7850 wrote: 6 Be friends with the above guy :cheers:

7 Do something photogenic AKA crash in front of the photographer
Or you could be married to the photographer and when he is in the pits trying to fix his bike, steal his camera and go take some pics :cheers:

greeny

Vaulter721;7860 wrote: Or you could be married to the photographer and when he is in the pits trying to fix his bike, steal his camera and go take some pics :cheers:
neh, i heard he always leaves up the seat and never takes out the trash :p i think i'm just gonna wait, instead...

Mezzanine06

Looks like I'm late to the party! What a great weekend, thanks to everyone who went for making my first track experience a complete blast. Looking forward to BHF now...soooo antsy!

Glad everyone who went down got right back up without anything serious happening.

IllmicIll

btw, :bumpme: :D I'm guessing the outside passes CRs were making was part of the test? (or maybe just wanted to show me the line) man... i wish i was there on sunday too :argh:

Jammin

Just wanted to chime in that I had a real blast this past weekend. Seams were not really an issue if you learned to pick a good line ;) The track grows on you quickly and I was loving the technical nature of it. Trying to tie turn 7 and 8 together is a good challenge, along with of course, turn 5 and 6. I knew I could go faster and deeper in 5, but wasn't confident enough to risk more...

Man, being able to pitch the bike at angles that allow knee dragging is such an awesome thrill that can't be found on the street, at least not with safety in mind. The first time the knee puck touches the ground is a funny feeling, and then you're like, 'oh yeah, this feels good' :cool:

Thanks to Turn One for the awesome suspension work!

Can't wait for Blackhawk and I'm doing Nesba good by bringing a track newbie along :D

pit monkey

A couple more pictures from Gingerman

Here's a couple more photo's from last weekend.

:notsure:

Pit Monkey/Nathan: AKA Husband and Chief Mechanic for Terry No. 34B, the old blue & white CBR600F2

tym2fly911

Had to get in on all this ginger-lovin'. Tons of fun this past weekend. All those times I sat in the B-group meeting listening to Marshall I never got it, but after finally doing it I'll have to agree with him, when you crash and manage to low-side the bike DOES just go away and it's ALMOST fun. (for Marshall's peace of mind when I went down I thought a) damn!! b) oops, pick the head up, helmets are expensive)

Also, mostly for Brian, I may not run 14's at BHF, but I can run a pretty sweet blocking line into turn 4 at Gingerman :D (Please don't stuff me too bad at BHF for that, though still stuff me....I need to get used to it so I'll be ready for "A")

:adore: Finally, mad props to Marshall :adore: who can throw down some crazy, sick, ridiculously fast laps at all the tracks I've had the honor of watching him ride at (and I'm sure many others too). :adore: