Rumored death at Atlanta

ZxRegg6r

Godspeed and prayers to this Rider and his family.

This is my first time hearing about a fellow Nesbian killed in action. A rider going down and getting hurt hits the heart. But one losing their life really hits the soul. Damn!

I had a hell of a trackday yesterday @ Njmp. Yuckin it up with the Staff and puttin it down with my boyz. So its so hard for me to even image the chill that sweep through the paddock at that particular track event.

Shouts and comfort to the Nesba staff/ fellow riders that handled and endored that uneasy situation.
R.I.P RIDE. IN. PEACE. on those clouds!!

avizpls

#11-A
Never know what to say at times like these. I mean, lets be honest. I don't know Bryan, I don't know his family, and I wasn't at RA this weekend. But, like the rest of you, I still feel saddened anytime we hear of even "just" a crash with injuries. Though its a risk none of us can pretend is non-existent, we (I) tend to downplay the chances of the unthinkable happening. But it does happen, and it did. And so its incomprehensible to understand what the family is going through, what the staff at the event had to deal with....There is just a lot of suck to go around here. And for me, armed with my keyboard and cup of coffee, I tend to want to say nothing. Its not really my place.

But the family should know that THIS family cares and loves and will miss Bryan.

RandallR1

jimgl3;218290 wrote: please tell me this was not the control rider with irish racing on his helmet
i was afraid of the same. i seen the CR you are talking about in "I" group saturday. It sent chills through me as i read the reports of what had happend. Prayers to his family and friends...

jimgl3

thank you. i'm sorry, this is sad no matter and prayers go to him and his family, but there was a control rider helping me saturday after lunch, and after i picked up the nail in my tire i went into the pics of you trailer and saw there were several awesome photos of the two of us and noticed the irish racing, i'm pretty sure it was on his helmet. i'm guessing it's the same bunch of folks, so my heart goes out to all of them.

rico750

wow, speechless..bryan was a nice generous guy. I been with him to several track days... this is unbelievable..
im very sorry for his family and fiancee and for the nesba folks.
Prayers for comfort sent

sfertch

RIP, Bryan. Was glad to have had the chance to meet you at Jennings last year. You will be missed and remembered.

jas0336

I was with Bryan on his first track day and I was with him on his last. We've pitted together every track day that we both attended since.
He was at medic with me during my worst crash but I never thought I'd have to repay the favor like this. We truly lost a brother...we're all hurting and in shock...

I arrived at the hospital about 10 minutes after the ambulance and delivered the news to Nova (his fiance) when she arrived.
I'm in contact with her family for anything they need and regarding arrangements. For those who knew him PM me and I'll pass along what I find out.

bigdawg500

What a sad day. My condolences to his family. Not sure if this is the right forum in which to ask but does anyone know how this happened....and is there anything that can be donedone in that turn to prevent it from happening again.

elephino

bigdawg500;218349 wrote: Not sure if this is the right forum in which to ask but does anyone know how this happened....and is there anything that can be done in that turn to prevent it from happening again.
JRA;218250 wrote:

I understand that people want to know how something like this could happen. The only thing I can tell you is that we don't know what caused this crash. I've never seen anything like it before and I pray that I never do again.
This is really all there is to say about it.

Finsl77

When the news came in yesterday and was finally confirmed, it put our whole crew into a numbness that is still there, and all of us are still waiting for the shock to wear off before we can actually morn his loss.

It doesn't matter how or why it happened, that will be something that will never be answered or understood fully unfortunately because no one knows. I can tell you this about Bryan though, he was a very conscientious, talanted rider who was very passionate about the sport, and he had a HUGE smile on his face just before he went out that morning. I will never forget him begging me to go ride with him, but I had not turned my tire warmers on so I told him I was gonna skip out on that one. He just gave me that shit-eating grin he had, slapped on the helmet and rode away smiling, all the way to the pearly gates.

Bryan had a passion for life in everything he did and had a huge heart. He will be missed, but never forgotten and never replaced. RIP Bryan, we love you buddy.

309638_251872451526134_100001101433531_738735_1937435719_n.jpg

-Dan Conway

dbarufaldi

So sorry to hear this - will keep him and his family in my thoughts.

I think I'll go home, hug my wife, and remind her that if this should ever happen, I will have gone doing what I truly love.

Sounds like the same was true for Bryan.