take overs

Joe Vital

there are a lot of things we don't know, you are correct, quantum field theory being one of them...nor do we know your name.

your cryptic message alluding to your inside knowledge is tiresome. either tell what you know or find another thread in which you can make a useful contribution.

Morph

Control Rider
joe vital;44870 wrote: there are a lot of things we don't know, you are correct, quantum field theory being one of them...nor do we know your name.

Your cryptic message alluding to your inside knowledge is tiresome. Either tell what you know or find another thread in which you can make a useful contribution.

boots!!!.......

rk97

all i learned from these links is that Monte is in a dispute with a tire guy, and that Brian Healea is just as abrasive on other forums as he is on ohio-riders.net...

regardless of what any of us post, our wallets do the real talking. I just bought $575 in NESBA credits.

Joe Vital

you are now saying that you really don't know anything other than what is considered common knowledge, so you don't have any real insider information...

oh and i lied, i do know something about quantum field theory, but i still don't know your name.