The Great Pitt Race Full Inaugural Weekend Thread

rhill

What turned out to be my favorite session of the weekend....Musky came over just as I was pitting in and provided motivation to get me back on track and turn a personal best of 1:55 on a toasted tire.

HavocCat

Chris
What turned out to be my favorite session of the weekend....Musky came over just as I was pitting in and provided motivation to get me back on track and turn a personal best of 1:55 on a toasted tire.

Awesome video/editing.

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
Here is my contribution to the videos, this is me putting around in I group in the 4th session......Man when I watch this, John's comment/tagline..."Can't go fast on crappy lines".....

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
I love this one of me lenny and slowsteve!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/119631276@N08/19975412105/

What am I doing way out there? hahaha :D

Great times! Awesome pictures
I'm just glad it shows that you and Lenny didn't just run away from me. It sure felt good to get a little mojo back. This was my first A only day of the year and the most comfortable I've felt on a bike in a year. Thanks for the tow!

HavocCat

Chris
I'm just glad it shows that you and Lenny didn't just run away from me. It sure felt good to get a little mojo back. This was my first A only day of the year and the most comfortable I've felt on a bike in a year. Thanks for the tow!

Likewise! Looking forward to next time!

Mikey75702

Two I group videos from Sunday

You don't happen to have more of the 2nd video, do you? You guys caught me going onto the front straight at the very end of the video and it would be cool to see body position and (screwed up) line until you pass. Thanks.

slowohioboy

Well I am just waiting for the next event there............. Signed up for both days and plan to make the most of it.