Search results

1. Hitman954

Anyone heading south to ride!

If anyone is heading to Barber or Jennings or to just ride in the south, please let me know. I could use some help getting a bike delivered. My brother (in FL) bought my bike. I'm seeing if anyone has plans to go down south and take the bike with you, obviously if you have room. I live in...
  2. Hitman954

Front stand needed for Blackahwk

I'm in need of a front stand of any kind. If it lifts from the triple the pin needs to be for a 06 yamaha R6. My brother from Tampa came up and he picked our buddy up from Beaufort SC. They left late at night and in the rush to get outta dodge he left his stand at the house. I'll donate $20 to...
  3. Hitman954

The Trackday Store at Road America

Hey guys & gals just wanting to give everybody a heads up for Road America. We will have Dunlop tires as usual on hand for purchasing. I do STRONGLY recommend you go to http://www.trackdaystore.com/Tires_c_415.html and order your tires to assure you will have them there for you. Last time we...
  4. Hitman954

Short video of a bad trackday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbvu9NZhGQI Not sure where its from or who it's with, but I'd hate to be the guy behind the camera. Prob needs new shorts. :popcorn:
  5. Hitman954

2006 Stock Plastics 1000RR

I took off my stock plastics if your interested in a piece or all the pieces post here or PM me. Shoot me an offer, I'll send pics if you need them. Pritty straight forward on condition. The stickers/ vinyls have been removed, there's a few knicks from regular riding, and the color is black. I'm...
  6. Hitman954

Got Nesba?

Nesba, does a body good!! I just got back from a track weekend at Jennings GP with some friends from the dirty south. I knew we (my friend and I) would be pritty fast compared to the other guys in the intermidiate class. Well, they kicked me out and then kicked him out shortly after. Even after...
  7. Hitman954

dunlop 209 gpa

What pressure (hot) would you run in these?
  8. Hitman954

Thank you Yamaha!!

I want to thank Yamaha for the demo ride. I had been wanting to try out an R6 for awhile and couldn't believe I was getting to on the track. This is exactly the place I want to use it, so what better place to test ride one. Thank you so much for the long haul you took to get here! I know what...
  9. Hitman954

Help! Need front axle bolt

I'm at blackhawk farms and need a front axle bolt for a cbr600rr 03 if you can help me my number is 217-414-7897. Thank you Brent Sudduth
  10. Hitman954

Flippin Tires

Just a question, Whats the low down on flippin tires. I've heard people talk about this and I'm assuming there's nothing to it. I was wondering if they wear faster once you flip them or if you wont even know the difference. I've run Blackhawk a lot and thrown tires away that still had the left...
  11. Hitman954

stomp grip ?

So my stomp grip I put on in February is wanting to peel off. I cleaned the area real good before I applied the stomp grip. I also used a heat gun to heat the area and get a good bond. Now it is wanting to peel off. My bike is a double agent and serves me as a commuter some times. On a recent...
  12. Hitman954

Blackhawk 4/10 4/11

Well who's goin. I see all the talk about RA is anyone attending BHF. I'm throwin around the idea, I just remember doing a date in april last year (I'm thinkin the 20th) Damn it was cold. I really think I'll make the 11th just cause I'm all giddy to try out my new suspension.
  13. Hitman954

From Springfield, IL

Hello all, my name is Brent Sudduth. I live in Springfield, IL, been riding for awhile. This year will be my third year doing trackdays, my first year was about 5 days, my second year was ten days, hopefully this year will be 15 days. I've meet a few of ya'll as cr's and hopefully meet a few...