Recent content by bboynicku

1. B

New organization

:adore: thank you. Definitely looking forward to the changes and this season
  2. B

Jefferson questions/roll-call

Most likely doing both days as well. Yea jefferson is clockwise for bikes and right leg definitely takes a beating by the end of the day. This year was the first time i did it. Great short little track but SUCH A WORKOUT. Made the mistake of thinking there was power as well...had to bump...
  3. B

Motion Pro Coolent Recovery bottle

Funny that's exactly where i ended up putting mine right in front of the vortex stay! :D
  4. B

Videos/Pics from Summit Main 7/22

Lost concentration a little bit after being passed in 9, started to brake a little too late for T10 and had to brake harder, rear came up so let off a bit to get it back down, got target fixation to the outside and ran straight. Then i think i had too much of a deathgrip on the bars when i was...
  5. B

Videos/Pics from Summit Main 7/22

Session2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhni8a76VnE&feature=youtu.be Session3 - CRASH - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vn5Ts-2zvY&feature=youtu.be Session4 - Did not upload. No speedo/tach/gear indicator. Trying to get my head around listening to engine and remembering gears etc. Only did...
  6. B

I Group's Newest Obstacle - Me!

congrats man!
  7. B

Summit Main 7/22

in as well :)
  8. B

Sunday 6/30 Shenny Pics/Video Thread

+1 it would be better if cleaned up but had no issues with it
  9. B

Rain tires

i learnt the most about being smooth and having good throttle control from riding in the rain. also a CR told me that the feeling of the tire moving in the rain is very similar to what it feel like in the dry when you're reaching the limit of the tires capability...
  10. B

Motion Pro Coolent Recovery bottle

anyone?
  11. B

Summit Point 6/29-7/1

Thanks John definitely was a great weekend. I was there for Sat/Sun and both Jefferson and Shenny were new to me. I decided to go to the B lunch meeting both days to help understand the track (i was the one that walked out closer to end cause they were calling I group lol). Right leg was...
  12. B

Getting to know the CRs...

lol!! i asked you a bunch of questions this past weekend then!! :D
  13. B

6/17 Summit main - got the bump to I :)

thanks! will do! made big steps forward this weekend at shenny as well. First two session i hated the track lol but then after starting to figure it out was having a blast by the end of the day