Recent content by Billsv/R6

1. Billsv/R6

2005 Yamaha R6 $3100

Sold. I feel Sad but I think she found a good home Thanks Graig good luck have fun. Scott good luck racing.
  2. Billsv/R6

2005 Yamaha R6 $3100

Thanks for all the interst and emails I took bike for spin today and forgot how much fun it was so decided to keep bike and do some trackdays. Sorry guys
  3. Billsv/R6

2005 Yamaha R6 $3100

yoyodine slipper , vortex sprockets ss brake lines, fresh almost new tires, gpr4 steering damper only 1 year old, vortex clip-ons, woodcraft rear sets, b&g airfilter,race tech springs front and rear, under 6000 miles. selling cause can't afford all my toys. i have all the street parts. email me...
  4. Billsv/R6

Tire vendor??

thanks
  5. Billsv/R6

Tire vendor??

Who selling tires this weekend at summit? Do I need to order now? What tires are they carrying? Any and all answer appreciated
  6. Billsv/R6

My new toy

[/IMG]
  7. Billsv/R6

Stan Braxton: 1960- 2011

GODSPEED I pray for his family and friends
  8. Billsv/R6

Celebrating the Life of Mike Moore, NESBA Mid-Atlantic Director (1966 - 2011)

God speed. so sorry for his loss. I pray for his family and friends
  9. Billsv/R6

If you got the money...

Powerball $203 million!! how much do you think i could buy summit point for? total repave how cool would that be
  10. Billsv/R6

cold temp tire strategy?

I'm old my bones can't get lubed up when it's cold. also F the rain ain't riding in that crap ether.
  11. Billsv/R6

cold temp tire strategy?

if it's below 70 i'm not going on track
  12. Billsv/R6

Thanks

can't remember names but thanks for the tows sunday on lightning i think i got a tow from every ogange shirt. big fun for last trackday of year.
  13. Billsv/R6

what type of workout do you guys and girls do?

saying Tony Horton could beat Chuck Norris is like picking The steelers the 1st week. He would be crushed and embarrassed.
  14. Billsv/R6

Light weight battery ?

Got the Ballistic in May. I'm happy with it no problems. it made up for the 7lbs I gain so I am even