Recent content by Busadan

1. Busadan

Cancelled event

Well, I have a credit for the disputed amount in my account with N2. Seems there is some connection to NESBA and N2.
  2. Busadan

Cancelled event

I was signed up for the April 5th track day at Barber. Nesba cancelled the event. I went to my account and attempted to get a refund. I was unable to get a refund. I then had the charge cancelled through my credit card company. The other day I get a notice from my credit card company that the...
  3. Busadan

Best hotel for Barber visit....

It was my bike and gear that was stolen. We actually stayed in Birmingham at the Embassy Suites. It was out first trip to Barber and we did not know where to stay. I did take my bike and trailer to track on Friday afternoon. Set up pit area and left everything there both Fri and Sat night...
  4. Busadan

Barber was AMAZING Birmingham SUCKED

All I see is a red X. Thanks anyway
  5. Busadan

[QUOTE= Sorry your bike got stolen Busadan. Where is the hotel where you were staying? Embassy Suites in Birmingham
  6. Busadan

Thats the one. She was a beauty.
  7. Busadan

Bike was in the bed of my truck. Never again without an enclosed trailer. Bike was an 09 Hayabusa. Only Busa on the track.l LOL
  8. Busadan

My track day at Barber was all I hoped it would be. Great fun and no crashes. Monday morning my bike was stolen from the parking lot of the Embassy Suites Hotel. Barber was AMAZING. Birmingham SUCKED. Knocked out the passenger window of my truck.Got my bike and all my gear. Leathers, boots...
  9. Busadan

Who is going to barber in April?

I'll be there Sat. and Sun.. Riding Sun. Probably be the only Busa there. I'm sure my two buds will have the only BKing and Bandit on the track. It's been 20 years since Iv'e been on a track. First time for the BKing and Bandit. We are really looking forward to our time on the track. We are...
  10. Busadan

Tires for Hayabusa

Sportbike Track Gear has Michelin Power Pures on sale right now. Got a set for $274. 120/70/17-190/50/17. Gonna give em a shot on the big girl. Really looking forward to April 15 at Barber.:D
  11. Busadan

Tires for Hayabusa

Thanks guys. Think I will give the Q2s a try. Last time on a track I was riding a brand new GSXR750. The bike in my avatar I love my Busa so I know I will have a great time
  12. Busadan

NEW Forcefield Back Protector

What size is the sub4?
  13. Busadan

Tires for Hayabusa

Going to do first track day in almost 20 years at Barber on April 15. What about Q2s on such a heavy bike or Mich. Power Pures? Any other suggestions? Don't suggest different bike...please:) It's the only bike I own.
  14. Busadan

South East Suspension support 2011

Can you guys help with the suspension set up on a 09 Hayabusa?
  15. Busadan

First Track day with NESBA

Thanks for the replies. Hope to see you at the track.