Recent content by COOLTOY

1. COOLTOY

YCRS is BACK in NJ!

Bummed I can't like a forum post!
  2. COOLTOY

YCRS is BACK in NJ!

There is just one spot left for the June 13-14 school at NJMP. Let me know if you want to get registered and I will get you set up. Thanks! SHORTY 435-277-8788
  3. COOLTOY

Yamaha School

There is one spot left for the June 13-14 school. Let me know if you want it and I will get you signed up! SHORTY 435-277-8788
  4. COOLTOY

Yamaha School

Thanks Bob! That is great!!! SHORTY
  5. COOLTOY

Yamaha School

THANKS!!! Let me know if I can help you out at all, SHORTY
  6. COOLTOY

Yamaha School

Hey all, I just got caught up on this thread. I had replied to another one that Chris had started and I had no idea this existed. My apologies to all of you who are interested in the school and to Judy especially who called me out on not posting the dates up here! So, we have a few spots left...
  7. COOLTOY

YCRS is BACK in NJ!

I have had a few calls and emails lately and we are getting this class filled pretty quick. I know most folks think this is still quite a ways out but if you are interested in getting in to this class please let me know soon to ensure we have space for you before we run out. Thanks to all who...
  8. COOLTOY

YCRS is BACK in NJ!

Thanks for the post and for sharing my info Chris! I would love to help out anyone that is interested in getting signed up and we are getting a lot of attention already. I expect we will have both of these dates full in the next few weeks so get in touch with me and I will do all I can to make...
  9. COOLTOY

RIP Abraham Stacey

Ironing his boxer shorts, hanging at the track, walking the streets of D.C. lost, or just hanging out taking it easy and enjoying good company, Abe was always good fun and a good person to be with. It is no wonder that he had so many friends show to say their last goodbyes. We have all been...
  10. COOLTOY

YCRS plans for 2011

Just want to take a minute to let you all know that the Yamaha Champions Riding School is making its 2011 schedule and want to make sure that we give everyone a chance to look at options out there. I know there was some discussion in May regarding setting up a couple private classes with NESBA...
  11. COOLTOY

HUGE PROPS for Setting Up the Double Cones @ Main

Great explanation about the cones and apex. We have seen so many riders who are so focused on getting to an apex, that they forget that the direction change of the motorcycle is what matters most. The combination of putting the motorcycle in the right location, or on the apex, and getting the...
  12. COOLTOY

MORE exciting news about the VIR SED days

Thanks for getting this resolved DJ! Looking forward to having a great event and making things happen! SHORTY
  13. COOLTOY

And, if this is not working for you, how about sharing what you think the SED days should include to make it worth it for you to come out with us? Maybe we can make that happen...
  14. COOLTOY

And, if this is not working for you, how about sharing what you think the SED days should include to make it worth it for you to come out with us? Maybe we can make that happen...