Recent content by Fatboy

1. Fatboy

I Group Crash! 08-27-11

This is a perfect example of what we mean when we say " Smooth application of brakes and throttle will keep you alive longer!!" Glad all walked away without serious ibnjury
  2. Fatboy

Penske 8970 for R6 08 up

I have a Penske AMA SBK shock 8970 for R6 08 & up. Its triple adjust and was used for one season with one fluid change. Retail $1695 Asking $900 Gregg CR #3 311fatboy@comcast.net
  3. Fatboy

AS YEC R1 R6 datalink cable

STill got it
  4. Fatboy

Treat your R6 to some suspension!!! 50% OFF

I have some AK-20 Cartidges (25 mil) and Penske AMA Superbike Shock (8970) for an 2009 and up R6. They were used for one season with a fluid change at the midway point. I am asking 50% off retail and will entertain offers on the set. Ak-20 Retail $995.95 asking $500 Penske 8970 Retail $1695...
  5. Fatboy

Suggest / choose a track?

VIR was closest to you go there! South or north would be your best bet as a first timer avoiding long straights. Rd America's out though its my fav track, it has 3 top speed straights
  6. Fatboy

WTB: Enclosed Trailer

Keystone Trailer Sales in Lancaster, Pa. has a great selection @ great prices!!! Steel or Aluminum Ask for Harlan to get the Nesba hook up
  7. Fatboy

Considering leathers – A-stars MX-1 or SP-1?

Hellooooo Kitty LMAO!!! No seriously, contact Bob @ member services I know for a fact that they can get you a deal on some leathers sitting around the shop (new) prob in the $500 range. Other than that Arlen Ness is the best!! Let me know if you have trouble getting thru 311fatboy@comcast.net
  8. Fatboy

Road Atlanta almost crash 10/31 Sunday

Nice save. Cold tires maybe in end of Oct. But for sure you are attemptimg to square off an "exit" corner. You can see in the vid where you counter steer then pitch it in. Too much lean angle while picking up throttle to abruptly. You should have been turned sooner with less lean angle hiting...
  9. Fatboy

RIP Abraham Stacey

This weekend @ Barber was just not the same. Abe was just simply good people and you will be greatly missed my friend! We have lost to many riders this year, some we have known well others not at all, but Abes passing is just the worst. Thoughts and prayers to all friends and family.
  10. Fatboy

Ladies of Putnam

Hello Ladies, I just wanted to say " Good On Ya" @ Putnam this weekend Riders and CR's!! I made some quite agressive passes in A group tryin to stay with Blume, Hix, and buddy(sorry bad with names) on there cheater bikes. One was outside T1, the good ole my shoulder on your lower pass, I think...
  11. Fatboy

Thank you Yamaha!!

Great feedback guys, Thank You and keep it coming so we can make the bikes and the program even better. This is another thing thats excellent with Yamaha Corp. they take ALL are feedback seriously and even have made changes due to it. I.E. R1 has a gear indicator now and good chance we may get...