Recent content by HECK3086

1. HECK3086

ROLLCALL - NJMP Lightning 5/15-5/16

Yeah I had to get my priorities all lined up and I hate to admit this but going thru some court litigation that is breaking my pockets. Hopefully, I'm eyeing a return next year to get out there with you boys.
  2. HECK3086

ROLLCALL - NJMP Lightning 5/15-5/16

I need to stop visitin this forum, I'm going thru some serious withdrawl. Not fair!
  3. HECK3086

Should the Mid Atlantic and Northeast forums be combined?

:epenis::saythat: Where's snooki at I need to get it in!
  4. HECK3086

NJMP chicane. you decide

I've been there a couple times and I'm hoping to get up there this wkend, but if I do I'm voting for the chicane. Haven't ran it yet, so I'd definitely like to see how the track runs with it.
  5. HECK3086

Had to Share - New ToyHauler Anyone?

Take off the lights and the equipment in the back and you're good to go`
  6. HECK3086

NJMP 7-8 roll call

That has changed from yesterday to today. 11/7 - 62*/44* 20% of Rain 11/8 - 59*/41* 60% of Rain I was bumped to "I" and I'm not able to resgister in I group yet....
  7. HECK3086

NJMP 7-8 roll call

Looks like a 60% chance of rain with a high of 59*. Sunday looks a lil better 0% chance of rain and high of 58*, maybe I'll jump in for Sunday.
  8. HECK3086

Crash update

That's the spirit of a rider!
  9. HECK3086

Liberty Bell Motorpark

Gotcha beat Steve. It's under 10 mins to get to that area from where I live.:D I've been telling everyone I know that a track is being built there. So I like everyone else hope it happens and can't wait!
  10. HECK3086

Congrats Hector!

Yeah I don't think being a part of :i: will help me any more getting off then it would have in :b:
  11. HECK3086

Good Weekend at NJMP

Thanks Tom, I really had a blast not only this weekend but the other times that I was out there. Thanks for the gas by the way, no way I would have made it out with "I" had you not helped me out.
  12. HECK3086

Congrats Hector!

Thanks fellas! Steve for some reason I think Stephanie was pissed I got bumped before her so unfortunetly she wouldn't give it up LOL. Now I get to run around with you guys Jonny, actually felt really good out there riding in I for the last 2 session. C-ya out there.
  13. HECK3086

Good Weekend at NJMP

Starting doing Trackdays in August (should've been alot earlier), but in that short time I've had nothing but pure enjoyment and a blast everytime I got on the track with NESBA. I want to thank all the CR's I've worked with, and a special Thanks to Big Kaley! He's not only provided vital...
  14. HECK3086

Crash update

That's good to hear. Hope you feel better Kim! You'll be back in no time. One of my buddys caught some video of her laying face down on the rumble strip coming out of T5.
  15. HECK3086

Help convice me to do ThunderBolt 9/25

Why not? I think you've already convinced yourself. I'm in for both days!