Recent content by HokieRider

1. HokieRider

FREE Teknic suit...

PM sent
  2. HokieRider

Who's in?

in-freaking-credible
  3. HokieRider

And you thought that you loved to ride? Really?

HA! thats awesome...
  4. HokieRider

How have you been preparing for the 2013 season?

ive been through the R6 basically end to end, new fluids all the way around, and inspecting EVERYTHING. Got a few upgrades in gear, including a set or warmers. I cant wait to hit the track again
  5. HokieRider

WTB GEAR street and track

So my father has gotten his first bike since he sold his cb550 in 1979...thanks to us and our crazy addiction So its time to get some gear. Street gear is the priority but eventually track gear too If you have any good shape(doesn't need to be perfect) street gear size L let me know. My dad is...
  6. HokieRider

tire warmers

^^true, im just curious what the difference is
  7. HokieRider

tire warmers

anyone in the Richmond area have warmers i can borrow for this weekend? Ive never used them and id like to try them out...and to be honest im a cheap-ass and dont want to but them until next season haha PM me
  8. HokieRider

Off Season Go Karting League - Who's interested???

If you were doin it down here in VA id be in!
  9. HokieRider

Racetrack plans for Thornburg, Va

Gotta love living and riding in VA! lots of choices!
  10. HokieRider

Donate here for your Official Brandon Cretu Racing Macau GP team shirt

It took me a second to find it but on the final page there is a small like that says something like "send special information to the recipient" or something like that
  11. HokieRider

XR1200 NOLA Finish

if it had been in a practice session or friendly race it would be hilarious, but not in an actual points race...not cool
  12. HokieRider

Donate here for your Official Brandon Cretu Racing Macau GP team shirt

you know youre gonna get some coin from me...i feel like i should be an official sponsor by now
  13. HokieRider

My cylinder head diary

Wow Bubba...i would've hated to have been in the saddle when that happened... did it give you any warning? or just the all at once?
  14. HokieRider

180-60-zr17

i was looking at the Pirelli Supercorsa. there are a bunch of takeoffs on ebay cheap...thats why i was asking