Recent content by hooligan998

1. H

Fs: 2011 blue r1 -1000 miles $6000- port matilda pa

Then title is not clear. Clear title means no lienholders, and yours has a lienholder on it.
  2. H

Lithium Polymer batteries- Who's got experience with one?

I still have the stock battery in my 03 FZ1, which I bought new in 04. I know it's due for a replacement soon though. I do have a sealed AGM in my 07 R1 that I replaced the stock one with. It's been in there a few years now. Doing good so far. I may consider a LiFePO4 style battery when the...
  3. H

White Leather Sofa

Is it 1.1 to 1.3 mm thick leather? Maybe I can sew myself a new riding suit.
  4. H

Military members thread

USN Active Duty from 88-94: Machinit's Mate 2nd Class; Served aboard USS Camden (AOE-2) and USS California (CGN-36) USN Reserves from 94-97: Crossrated to Construction Mechanic 2nd Class with NMCB-26 Detachment 12 out of Perrysburg, OH Gotta say I loved being a SeaBee for that short time...
  5. H

2007 R1 problem

Just came across this thread. Did you get the problem sorted out or is it getting worse still? I have an 07 that developed the same problem you are describing. As it got worse, I started hearing more noise in the top end while running, and eventually it felt like I was running on 3 cylinders...
  6. H

FasterSafer.com, any comments?

I've always wondered about these same questions myself. I'm going to have to check the web site out. Maybe not a substitute for YCRS, but it'll have to do until I can afford it.
  7. H

Cheap leathers

Yea, they used to be call New Enough Leathers. I've bought from them quite a few times. Great company to deal with for sure.
  8. H

anyone know a thief named marcus shoals from southern cali?

It's good to see justice done on the internet. Glad it worked out.
  9. H

CMP Sept 2012..A Tradition

Now there's inspiration! Earle, I wanna be like you when I grow up! :adore: Happy belated birthday!
  10. H

2006 GSXR 1000 - Charlottesville, VA

Bike has been sold as of October 3rd. I am listing this for a friend from work. If you are interested in more info or pics, PM me and I will give you his contact information. 2006 Suzuki GSXR 1000. One owner 4132 miles AGV Sport jacket, size 48 Scorpion EXO helmet, size L Extra tires, looks...
  11. H

WTB: 07-08 R1 race fairing stay/bracket...

Got one. Thanks!
  12. H

07-08 R1 wheels

Replied.
  13. H

07-08 R1 wheels

Gonna bump these one time. I'll listen to offers, just PM me. If these sell, great! If not, I'll keep them for rain tires.
  14. H

Chicken Hawk Pole Position 3 Temperature Tire Warmers

LOL...that was like lightning quick.