Recent content by jsnow74361

1. jsnow74361

CAN't Believe that BOB has not made a Statement

BOB THIS IS SHADY SHIT DUDE? :agree:
  2. jsnow74361

Membership Expires: 3/6/2014 Available Credit:$0.00Reward Points:1,450

Man This does suck I was hoping to ride VIR March and April and get some practice I dont race until MAY I was hoping to test some new stuff that on the bike well I look into Corner Speed In April hope they will tell us something soon.
  3. jsnow74361

Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

Bike Hoping to get bike Saturday from the dyno at Performance Cycle Chuck then fit plastics paint then suspension upgrade then send forks to Henderson NC 30mm kit then ready to ride and race
  4. jsnow74361

A morning to remember

Oh man I miss that to can't wait to get that feeling again In wera race I was watching the 1st race. I must have read the race sheet wrong because after that race they called my race I was like wow no leathers no boots on bike needed gas I ran to pits and 5 min board went up girlfriend AMY got...
  5. jsnow74361

Season Over

SEE you guys 2014 DID not get to ride the last couple of months bike is down at chucks we doing motor but looking forwards to a fresh start with NESBA and Wera IN 2014
  6. jsnow74361

WERA VIR Aug 2-4 Double Header

In in in in in in in in
  7. jsnow74361

Anyone running power cup C

tire thanks for all the info running a 600 man i can run the tire way more than i thought i was going by the last bar on the tire then ttaking it off
  8. jsnow74361

thanks for the info I been running the vb front and B rear only getting 2 day with nesba on it temps are high now like 90+ and I was thinking the C would work better for the hot days but B i going to race on wera what u think I love the cups and have trust with them
  9. jsnow74361

like some feed back on this tire.
  10. jsnow74361

2 Finger Gets BUMPed TO A wow

yes worked at TriangleCycles for a bit and good friends with the owner I working at Moores now
  11. jsnow74361

2 Finger Gets BUMPed TO A wow

Got bump to A and the first time out . A CR ran me off in 7 lol it was all good he said welcome to A bitch lol I was running 1:39 and wow I have lot more to learn and I need more power guess I will supersport a new 2014 this winter. OH I only have 2 fingers on my left hand and yes they pull...
  12. jsnow74361

Roll Call: VIR June 1-2

Sunday Sunday