Search results

1. M

Summit Point dates finalized or what?!?

I am looking for a definite answer on this topic. Are there going to be anymore Summit Main dates for the remainder of the year? I am hoping so but if not, I will have sit and be bitter until next year.
  2. M

Basic or Elite

Is there a premium difference for track dates between the old NESBA basic vs NESBA elite pricing for track days? If so what is it for Summit Point Main? I purchased an old NESBA elite membership last year and it was transferred over to N2 recently. If this has already been answered then I am...
  3. M

2014 where has summit main gone?

The schedule is out but where have all of the Summit Main dates gone?!? 1 of the dates is Easter Sunday...really?!? I got the elite membership at the end of last season hoping that there would be a similar amount of Main dates as years past. Disappointing if you ask me guys.
  4. M

FS 2012 Ducati 848evo

Up for sale is my street bike, it has seen two track days in its life. Pics and further information can be seen at the craigslist ad. $10,000 !!! http://frederick.craigslist.org/mcy/4345803277.html
  5. M

WTB used 848 track fairings/body work

As stated, looking for a set of track fairings for my 848. Thanks for all who reply.
  6. M

wiring harness question

I am hoping to purchase race fairings for my triumph daytona in the next few weeks. My question is when you mount the fairings what are you supposed to do with all of the electrical wires used for blinkers, head lights and brake lights. Do they just unplug from the wiring harness somewhere...
  7. M

Suspension Help July 3 Jefferson

Hi all, I will be at Summit point jefferson circuit on Saturday July 3. I have a 2009 Triumph daytona 675 and am looking for some guidance from any willing Control Riders on setting the pre-load and sag settings. I have no tools for my suspension because Triumph is not cool and does not...
  8. M

6/13 Jefferson

Great day had by all!
  9. M

Slip on gains

I have a 09 daytona 675 and am thinking of buying exhaust. My question is for a bike pulling double duty is a full exhaust needed over a slip on. On average what kind of gains and losses can I expect in the HP/torque by going with a slip on or a full exhaust. I am thinking of going arrow, any...
  10. M

Tire warmer brands

Am looking to purchase a set of tire warmers for this season and I am curious what your opinions are on which brand to select. Does anyone have good/bad experiences with different brands? Also what type of generator will I need to run tire warmers at NESBA events? -Thanks Dan
  11. M

FS 07-08 R1 Race Fairings NEW!!

For sale 07-08 Yamaha R1 Armour Bodies Race fairings new in box, never drilled. Purchased these fairings about a year ago and since then have sold my R1 in favor of a Daytona. Asking $400 obo for these fairings. I live outside of Baltimore MD and am willing to meet up to deliver.
  12. M

R1 Armour Bodies for Sale

I have new in the box never drilled Armour Bodies fairings for a 2008 R1. Looking to sell for 400$$$ Any interest in these? I live in Maryland.
  13. M

Want to Buy Triumph 675

If anyone knows anyone selling a Triumph 675 please post reply to this thread. Must be clean, never wrecked or laid down. I live outside of Baltimore MD but am willing to drive 5 hours or so to purchase. Thanks Dan
  14. M

Tires + Nesba

Does anyone know who NESBA is paired up with year, is it still dunlop and also please post link or info on tire prices. Thanks!
  15. M

2008 Yamaha R1 for SALE

Selling 2008 R1 Raven. Bike has never been down. 3800 miles. Asking 7500.00. Please email if interested or want more pictures. Firemandan6670@yahoo.com
  16. M

2008 Yamaha R1 for SALE

Selling this bike because I am looking to get an 848. Bike is too big for me to manage at the track and looking for something a bit more nimble that still packs some power. Bike has 3200+ miles and never been down or dropped. All stock parts included. Only upgrades are integrated tail...
  17. M

Tire Vender

Is the tire vender going to be at summit point weekend of august 1 - august 3?
  18. M

2008 Yamaha R1 for SALE

Selling my R1 to purchase a ducati. I am the original owner. Bike is kept indoors and out of weather. Bike has just over 3k miles. Condition of bike is excellent, all stock parts included, has vortex rear sets. Bike has never been down or damaged. Asking $8700.00. Also have 2008 Armour...
  19. M

Race bodywork ???

Recently purchased armour bodies kit for 08 r1. What other components will I need to mount this other then a fairing bracket? Also which fairing brackets does everyone recommend?
  20. M

Dunlops or Pirellis???

I'm a B class Rider and it will soon be time for me to get a new set of tires for my Bike. I was set on getting Pirelli supercorsa's until I talked to someone who recommended the new Dunlop GP's. Any reviews of both tires would be appreciated. I am currently on DCIII's so both tires are an...