Search results

1. T

2005 GSXR 750 , track ready 3750.00

Down to. 3600.00 bike has to go
  2. T

2005 GSXR 750 , track ready 3750.00

Clean and Clear title in hand.track only GSX-R750 2005 model. Mild SS built motor. Full Ohlins front and rear. Fully safety wired. Full Arrow exhaust.Gilles rearsets with spare pegs.520 conversion DID ERV3 with pitbull sprockets. GalferSS superbike lines. Vesrah RJL pads. New Vortex clip ons.PC3...
  3. T

04-05 Gixxer 600 race bodywork.

How much you asking?
  4. T

Arai Mediums for Sale (Defiant, Corsair, RXQ)

dang, nice lids. wrong size
  5. T

2005 GSXR600 Part-Out

pm sent on best rotors . thanks
  6. T

Trailer setup

Post up a couple pics of the inside BP. I second the suggestion to pull the interior walls and insulate first.
  7. T

I Video from Barber 9-10 Nov

Nice video. Like seeing both directions
  8. T

Do yourself a favor this weekend

Mike Mike Mike Mike, guess what day it is ????
  9. T

To early to talk Barber Nov 9-10 ?

i just signed up , and the site accepted payment. i assume i made it. . . .
  10. T

Congrats to Eric Jones on bump to I group

Way to go, when you back at barber?
  11. T

In between trackdays

I always oil the chain right after the final session of the day. when home, unload change oil and filter giving all bolts and nuts the once over and wash and clean the wheels
  12. T

Barber 8-24/25

Can't believe everything you read on the Internet, it's only a 20,000 watt generator and its a Yosh exhaust not V&H. I'll bring enough coconut water for everyone next time John, although I was interested where those pretzels went, Levent was loving those for a couple sessions. Andrew , glad your...
  13. T

Barber 8-24/25

Aprillia group is the best. Jackson, get that video up. I'll be at NOLA when you guys hit lil tally, but see you all in sept at Barber again.John thanks again for the steak, and Charles for the grilling, and can't forget Patrick "Big Daddy" the pit boss. Samir , send us some update pics on the...
  14. T

NRC Engine Covers - Great Value

How much for all 3 pcs?
  15. T

barber question

I had forgotten, they do not charge Nesba to camp. in the past its 25 a day power as well try to split that with a neighbor
  16. T

Ready for Barber

It's not a late fee, it's air fence fund. . . .serious , ELITE is the way to go
  17. T

FS: Berik Knee Pucks **New**

Rcvd mine quickly, brand new. Great product , thanks again
  18. T

Barber Info

There are two water outlets on each side of the lower main building. Each has a retractable hose. If power is not working when you get there it is because they shut a lot of those off after an event, get with one of the staff, they will get it turned on for you.there are restrooms on all 3...