Search results

1. L

FS: Woodcraft Tyre Warmers - LIKE NEW $300

Sold!!!!!
  2. L

GSXR WEIRDNESS - help needed!

So my fat bike has decided to be throw a tantrum and is throwing all kinds of funkiness when on track.:argh: Symptoms of the problem: While running, engine/system seems to reset (shut off-come back on immediately). e.g. I'll be running in 3rd gear, and the tac will be dancing between 0 rpms...
  3. L

Any Engineers looking for new job?

Any Engineers sitting in Austin, TX looking for a new job or different work environment? Or who feel the itch to live closer to Circuit of the Americas? My company is aggressively hiring for a bunch of roles, but particularly Engineering positions. The complete list is here...
  4. L

RiderID - Coupon for new Orders

Hey Everyone, I just ordered one of the best products ever. It's called a Road ID - perhaps you've heard of it. If you haven't, go to their website and check it out. Road ID is a great product that could save your life someday. When I ordered, they gave me a coupon that I could pass along to...
  5. L

Mike Moore's Shop: Carpool from NC/VA

If anyone is looking for a ride up to the celebration of Mike's life let me know. I will be heading up on Saturday morning from the Raleigh, NC area. I can take one in my truck or otherwise am happy to drive another vehicle if a group of people want to ride up together. Can meet people...
  6. L

If anyone is looking for a ride up to the celebration of Mike's life let me know. I will be heading up on Saturday morning from the Raleigh, NC area. I can take one in my truck or otherwise am happy to drive another vehicle if a group of people want to ride up together. Can meet people...
  7. L

8. L

Mike Moore's Shop - Carpool from NC/VA

9. L

Prayers go out to Mike Moore

So sad to hear about Mike Moore's accident at NJMP today - prayers go out for a quick recovery and a return to safety!!!
  10. L

FS: GSX-R600 OEM Clip-Ons/Bars - $75

Selling my stock clip-ons that will fit an 06/07 GSX-R600. These have been used but are in great condition and come with the grips you see in the picture. Posted on Craigslist for more, but asking $75 for Nesba members - Will be at the GNF later this month and Barber in November for pick-ups...
  11. L

FS: 2006 GSXR600 OEM Clip-ons

Selling my stock GSX R600 handlebars - 2006 Had to get aftermarket clip-ons so don't have any further need for these. They are used but in great condition - grips come included (they are worn) Asking $100 for the set obo (shipping additional). Can deliver to Summit this weekend (9/17) or...
  12. L

Great Video

Wish I could do all this on my R6! http://youtu.be/7Hw_0-fRR4Q
  13. L

Needed urgently***

Upper fairing stay for 2007 R6 Windscreen for 2007 R6 Needed ASAP--- sitting at NJMP with Nesba trackday and both are ----- I need to replace for tomorrow!!! If anyone is close to NJMP and selling I can come pick up tonight!!! 7036534666 Kim
  14. L

OPEN trailer $500 OBO**

EXCELLENT trailer, pleasure to own! ***SOLD**** Shoreline open trailer. Can hold 2 bikes on the each side, or 2 bikes and a pitbike in the middle. Weights about 500lbs empty. It has a brand new spare tire, never used. The 2 tires currently on have only been used for 2 trips from Williamsburg...
  15. L

Word has it that....

a goat was seen being led into one of the NJMP garage's this past weekend.... anyone get an orange shirt? :D:D
  16. L

Graves Tire Warmers?

Anyone have a set or used them before? I see they are almost $200 cheaper than Woodcrafts and Chicken Hawks and was wondering if this is because they are a new product, or because they aren't up to the same standard?:notsure:
  17. L

CR Will's personal hand treatment recipe

ingredients: 1 cup Epsom salts 6 drops lemon essential oil 2 ounces almond oil Mix this together in a glass jar with a lid. It will almost be like a dry rub, .... it works GREAT! :poorguy: :D
  18. L

Know this avatar anyone?

So this might be a long shot, but has anyone seen a post recently with the avatar of the angel in a thong, with a demon behind her? I want to get my hands on this picture, but can't remember if I saw it from one of the members here??:dunno: Cheers
  19. L

FS: 2008 Green Kawasaki Ninja 250R --- $2200

sold!!