Search results

1. Ryan95

$27k VooDoo Chopper For Sale for $16k

I appreciate the insight. Like I said in the original post, I don't know anything about these things. Just going by what I saw on ebay and the price Voodoo put on it, I thought it was a good place to start. My parents are tired of it sitting around, I guess I'll find out exactly what they...
  2. Ryan95

I wouldn't have a problem with 8-10 except, that's about what my parents paid in taxes... looks like winning this bike is going to be losing proposition.
  3. Ryan95

The price is based off of what I saw on places like ebay. But I understand that doesn't mean they actually sold for those prices. What do you think it's worth if you feel $16k neg is a stretch??
  4. Ryan95

No antifreeze... I'm sure of that!
  5. Ryan95

Still for sale!!
  6. Ryan95

WTB $1500.00 track bike.

PM Sent
  7. Ryan95

WTB - Parts for 2009 R6

Im looking for somebody to ride with...
  8. Ryan95

Price is very negotiable.
  9. Ryan95

He doesn't dip... he really likes beer but that's not relevant.
  10. Ryan95

I know this is a long shot but this board has been good to me in the past, so here goes... My Dad won a chopper in a Skoal/Copenhagen giveaway. He never titled it, so it has only "test ride miles" on it. It was built 12/08 by Voodoo Customs. It has a Revtech 110 engine and Revtech 6-speed...
  11. Ryan95

2003 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 - PA - $2500

Sad to hear...
  12. Ryan95

BIG KALEY = BKS = Great Work!!!

I'll agree, Tom's been a great guy as long as I know him. Going on 15 years now. Keep up the good work big guy!
  13. Ryan95

Ice Riding in Tower City

Sorry Doug, I wasn't completely sure the ice was good until I got there myself. Had I known for sure I would have called.
  14. Ryan95

Ice Riding in Tower City

The plan is to ride on the ice tomorrow. I have not actually checked the quality of the ice since the freezing rain/snow, but there are supposed to be people cleaning it off today. It is plenty thick and there has been people riding on it for the last 3 weeks. There has been much discussion...
  15. Ryan95

All Good Things Must Come To An End

If the choice is between hobbies (not responsibilities), pick the one you have the most fun doing. If it happens to be track riding great, if not, what does it matter? You're having fun. When I started racing and track riding, I had about 8 friends who did it too. We had a blast! Now, I'm...
  16. Ryan95

Mounting ecu on race plastics ZX6

It is the voltage regulator/rectifier. I made a bracket that the rectifier bolts to and then attaches to the the fairing stay/ram air duct, via the bolt hole for the head light. I think this is where it came from. http://www.kawiforums.com/2009-zx-6r/132783-racers.html
  17. Ryan95

tire change nj 8-12?

You could UPS the wheels and tires to me, and I'll change them. Not sure when you'll get them back, as I will be at a track day on Thursday. Let me know if I can help.:D
  18. Ryan95

The Control Riders are holding me back

When I wanted to go "flat out", I started racing. CCS, ASRA, WERA, Etc. Maybe that would be more like the riding you want. No stupid Control Riders, or group structure holding you back. Think about it.
  19. Ryan95

NJMP Aug 12 Roll Call

Anyone going to be there besides RCR14 and me?
  20. Ryan95

Congrats to Dark Nater

As soon as my schedule lines up with someone I know. I don't like going and hanging out by myself. Let me know what your plans look like. RCR14, that applies to you as well. BTW I'm glad that T7 line works for you. Please keep it a secret, otherwise, I won't be able to pass anyone anymore.