Search results

1. Swodi

2009 CBR 600 RR

FOR SALE: 2009 CBR600RR ~11k miles Showroom stock Dealer maintained by the book, if not sooner, with the exception of the chain which was done every 300-500 miles. $6400 o.b.o. Clean/clear title in hand. Bike has never been down in any way. Mostly ridden gently on the street; only one day...
  2. Swodi

Anyone use a van for bike transport?

"Van" is too short a word to search, so I apologize if this has been covered. Is anyone using a van for bike transport, specifically transporting the bike IN the van? My wife has [foolishly] given me the go ahead to get a motovan. For various reasons, I'm looking at conversion vans and I'm...
  3. Swodi

WERA Beaver Run 9/6-7 2014

Anyone racing in Pittsburgh that weekend? Looking for advice on where to stay or a sympathetic friend with an extra bunk in their trailer or RV (I'd pay, of course). I'm also going to try to do the N2 track day the weekend before if anyone is going up for that.
  4. Swodi

2012 Triumph Street Triple R $7500 OBO

2012 Street Triple R with 643 miles. First service performed at D&D Cycles in Pensacola, FL (I just moved here). I bought a new bike today and this bike is going to be gone by Tuesday...either in your garage or traded in. I'm not asking a lot for this bike, just want to get more than I'd get on...
  5. Swodi

2008 gsxr 750

2008 gsxr 750 2927 miles as of today black and orange New sintered brake pads, Braided ss front lines Rebuilt front master cylinder and front calipers 134 hp dyno'd by Turn One (with pipe as is) BMC race air filter Power Commander V Ohlins 1.0 fork springs and 20mm valve kit Fork extenders 5mm...
  6. Swodi

06/07 GSXR 600 shock fit an 08?

I've got a line on a screaming deal for an 06/07 GSXR 600 shock, Penske Triple Clicker, but I've got an '08 GSXR 750. Anyone know if it will fit?
  7. Swodi

Source for GSXR fork tube caps/extenders?

I'm looking for a set of fork tube cap extenders for a 2008 GSXR 600/750 but they seem to be pretty hard to come by. Does anyone have any idea where I might find a set of these?
  8. Swodi

2007 Triumph Tiger

2007 Triumph Tiger 9579 miles $6200 (neg.) Free delivery w/in 100 miles of Pensacola, 100 miles of Atlanta or anywhere along the I-65/I-85 corridor between Mobile and Atlanta. Bar risers Stock screen Givi screen Flashing brake-light thingy...it was on when I bought it TOR exhaust Triumph tail...
  9. Swodi

Question for Pit-Bull TRS owners/users

I just installed my Pit-Bull TRS and I love how easy it is to load the bike. For those of you who use the TRS, is there any movement of the bike at all when you have it hooked up? I can rock my bike just a tiny little bit and hear the hardware of the TRS moving around a bit. Honestly I'm not...
  10. Swodi

Road Atlanta Barber Oct Nov?

I see these dates on the schedule, but when I go to sign up it says TBD and there's no price. Are these events actually happening? Can I still sign up and reserve a spot?
  11. Swodi

Keep your stock bodywork or sell it?

I know most of us here would love to pounce on an already-prepped track bike, but what about the rest of the public? Have you ever sold your stock bodywork and lights, only to regret it later when you went to sell the bike? I've got all the bodywork for my bike and I have no intention of...
  12. Swodi

WTB: Road Atlanta Novice April 23rd

The weekend is no longer feasible for me. Nuke this thread.
  13. Swodi

Barely legal lights on your track bike?

Do you have lights on your track so you can ride it occasionally on the street? I don't mean you take the tape off your factory lights or switch out the bodywork. I mean do you have some aftermarket lights mounted to your track bodywork so can take it on the road if the mood should strike? I...
  14. Swodi

All hail the king of false economy!

Why did I buy bodywork? So in case I crashed at the track I wouldn't ruin my expensive factory bodywork. As you know from my thread bitching about it, I had to send back my "cheap" bodywork and invested in Armor Bodies. There's $83 in shipping I had to eat. And I have this scary feeling the...
  15. Swodi

Friggin' new bodywork

So I ordered some new bodywork (motofairings if you care) and the sh!t just doesn't fit right. I'm used to this since this is my 2nd set of cheapo bodywork, but does it have to be this way? Do the more expensive brands like sharkskinz and/or armor bodies fit right out of the box without having...
  16. Swodi

Pensacola to ???

I know it's early, but I'm looking at the schedule(s) for 2011 and I'll most likely be going to Barber, Road Atlanta, Jennings, and maybe even little Tally. Right now I'm planning on about 1 day/month. I'm looking for someone who wants to rideshare from somewhere around the Pensacola area...
  17. Swodi

New bike...can't wait to get out there

Hi all. I think this is my first post...might have posted once or twice in the past. Anyway, I'm replacing my RC51 with an '08 GSX-R750 and can't wait to get back out on the track. I've done some days with STT, CMP and Jennings, but none with NESBA. I was looking for something lighter and...
  18. Swodi

Ducati Hypermotard eligibility and tech question

I've never run with Nesba before, or with my new bike, a Ducati Hypermotard. Since it has the word "motard" in its name, does it fall under the motard ban? I'm looking to go to Road Atlanta at the end of July while I'm visiting family. I would probably sign up for the beginner group since...