Search results

1. B

07+ 600rr Wheels/Rotors/003 Race tires WI/MN

Great shape. These were my spare wheels and I sold my 2007 600rr. Bought the wheels brand new and never crashed on them. There might be a couple small dings from rocks on the track, but nothing major. The tires mounted up are DOT race 003's with I think one sprint and one practice on them...
  2. B

WI 2007 600rr Race/Track/Street $4,500 7k mi. Clear title

Never crashed. Clean/clear title in hand. 7,300 miles. Located in Madison. $4,500. Selling the 2007 600rr that I bought new in July 2007. I converted it to a race bike that winter but kept it so you could make it DOT street legal again in under 15 minutes. I have the spare key/manual. I'm...
  3. B

Hotbodies SV650 Bodywork New 2nd Gen

Opened the box to look, but never mounted anything up. Full set (upper/lower/front fender/tail). $510 shipped. For another $15 I'll include a used 03-04 GSXR-1000 windscreen that is required for this bodywork.
  4. B

2005 Blue SVs Bodywork/Racetech springs/Ohlins spring/Rear wheel

I have the the following OEM bodywork taken off of a 2005 SV650s after it had about 1,000 street miles on it. All are in great shape. Prices include shipping/paypal. Upper including black brace $235 Headlights $200 Tail section and seat brace (no seats) $160 Rear fender w/blinkers $60 I would...
  5. B

Removing tailgate on Tractor Supply Co. Trailer...?

This trailer is the perfect size for me, but that giant wing on the back kills my mpg. I'm heading on a 1,600 mile trip with it and would like to remove it before hand. The trailer is from Tractor Supply Co. and looks to have some weird bolt and I was wondering if there was a way to cut an end...
  6. B

Barber 11/7 AND 11/8 A group

Face value Event is sold out (I think?) Weather is 68 degrees and sunny I'm selling my "A" group for Barber this weekend, both days. I'd prefer to sell both at once, but can split them up if people want. I just had an offer accepted on a house so I need to save some money for closing. PM me...
  7. B

Barber 11/7 AND 11/8 A group

Deleted due to being in the wrong section.
  8. B

Funny picture from August CRA...

My ratbike F2 made it's first race appearance a few weeks ago. Figured I'd spice the "paint job" up with an acrylic marker... A lot of what is on the bike comes from mnsbr inside jokes, but you all should recognize what's on the lowers. Enjoy ZOMG YUG-UGGH! (Credit goes to momentumphoto.net for...
  9. B

1992ish Honda F2 Race/Track bike $1,550 obo

Cheap way to get into racing or trackdays. TONS of spares, including a spare set of rims with nearly new rains on them, whole front end with professional suspension work, and 4 boxes of misc. F2/F3 parts. The bike has a mix of non-F2 parts including R1 floating calipers, F3 bodywork, F3 wheels...
  10. B

BHF July 4/5 Role Call

I'll be there both days. It's my first time there and I'm wondering if someone in "A" can tell me how the track surface is on tires. Iowa tore mine up pretty good as did RA. Will there be fireworks? (half kidding...) (And by Role I mean Roll)
  11. B

07/08 600rr Elka 2-way Shock $575

Just serviced this spring (new end of last year) and haven't used it this season yet. Sprung for 165 lb rider. Comes in original box/packing with original instruction manual/"tool." $575
  12. B

Road America Aftermath

I didn't think it was possible to go through a full tank of gas in 3 sessions on a 600 until today at Road America. Once I learned the course I had a riot. Thanks NESBA crew for putting it on. I also want to thank the tech guy who made me remove my kickstand because it wasn't wired into the...
  13. B

Hello From Madison

Hey everyone. I attended my first NESBA event this weekend in Iowa and had a great time. I look forward to riding with everyone again! Alex Teal 07 600rr