Search results

1. jkrueger

Announcement

I brought home some new members last weekend Foster and Reagan, born 3/12 mom and babies doing well
  2. jkrueger

gsxr parts

04-05 rear wheel 5.5" fits 600/750 $50 front rotors 300mm from 04-05 600/750 and 03-04 1000 SOLD
  3. jkrueger

Woodcraft dual temp Tire Warmers

I have a set of dual temp warmers here with the safety circuit (as soon as you break the circuit by removing them they turn off) they work great and were used only 1 year $260 shipped in the lower 48
  4. jkrueger

04-05 GSXR rearsets, clip ons, fairing stay, sprockets

items ship for $5-10 depending on size Pro tek rearsets should fit 00-05 GSXR 750 plus similar body style 600 and 1000 $60 Vortex clip on brackets, 50mm tube, fits GSXR and a bunch of other bikes $45 has all hardware, i might have 1 tube but its likely bent slightly Stock clip ons from 04...
  5. jkrueger

XT lap timer

XT ultra lap timer, SOLD.
  6. jkrueger

Rain Tires GSXR wheels parts

Pirelli Diablo Rain Tires, 180/120 I have had them for a couple years, bought them used, used them once SOLD GSXR wheel, 3.5 front fit 00-05 600/750 and will fit 01-04 1000 $75 for the single rear, the set is sold GSXR brake rotors 300mm fit 04-05 600/750 maybe others $50 per set, one set...
  7. jkrueger

GSXR Parts/Pirelli Takeoffs/bike stands/Chilli Cookoff sale

Alright, I have been parting out one of my bikes and have some goodies left to sell and with the cookoff coming up i thought this could work out, a portion of every item sold will go to the airfence fund for Blackhawk Farms, items can delivered to the chilli cookoff All items came off an 04...
  8. jkrueger

Pitbull SS rear stand NEW

Asking 120, brand new rear stand. SS works standard or spooled. I can bring it to Road America next week, probably get somebody to take it to Blackhawk the following weekend, or I will be at RA over the 4th with CCS. I can ship it if you pay for it.
  9. jkrueger

04-05 GSXR 750 race plastics + tank

complete set upper, lower, tail, and fender its in decent shape but by no means perfect. the photos should show some of the small cracks i only really found any of those on the upper. if you want to repair them to be perfect it wouldnt be a big job. i didnt find any markings on these but they...
  10. jkrueger

GSXR lightened rear rotors $60

Sold...
  11. jkrueger

GSXR front calipers, steel braided lines, and master

I have an entire front brake setup from an 05 GSXR 750, will fit 04-05 600 and 750 and im pretty sure 03-04 GSXR 1000, will fit newer bikes as well but spacers might need to be made. The front brakes complete with front resivior, master cylinder, stainless braided lines, calipers, the caliper...
  12. jkrueger

$157.50 credit for 135

sold*
  13. jkrueger

GSXR brake pads vesrah and galfer

i have some brake pads up for grabs here. all fit 04+ 600/750 and 05+ 1000 2 sets of vesrash RJL pads brand new $75 per set 1 set of Galfer 1375 pads, also brand new, case is dirty from rolling around in my spares box $60 1 set of galfer 1375 pads used for 1 weekend with a grand total of 4...
  14. jkrueger

Gateway round 4

Alright well this past weekend I went to a new track, a Nascar track, that people told me to not bother going to. For the most part they were right, it is a rediculous track that has no business hosting bike events. The layout and walls and poor pavement make for a bad combo. Saturday was a...
  15. jkrueger

BHF round 3

I have had a few people asking me how the weekend went so its easier to share with everyone. This weekend I Entered 4 races, I took 4 wins :first: It was a good weekend and the bike felt good, I never felt like I was really pushing myself out of my comfort zone. However my goal for the year is...
  16. jkrueger

Gingerman

Anyone going? Its going to be my first time there and I could use a tow for maybe the first couple sessions.
  17. jkrueger

GSXR radial master and braided lines

From an 05 gsxr 750, MC with res and braided lines. I didnt see any logos or markings on the lines so im not sure what they are. Looking for 80 shipped for it.
  18. jkrueger

CCS RA weekend

Im not one to write up a whole lot of what went on while I was on track but I thought this deserved its own thread. We had a lot of NESBA guys come out for their first race weekend of the season or first race weekend ever and many of our regulars did very well. I hope they will chime in and let...
  19. jkrueger

Vortex Mirror block off plates

These are in great shape come with mounting hardware, Used on 04-05 GSXR 600-750 but will fit anything with the same spacing. $20 shipped
  20. jkrueger

04-05 GSXR 600-750 subframe

sold sold sold