Search results

1. NickMcCoy

2007 GSXR 600 Track/Race bike

Former pro bike in good shape. I'm in Minneapolis but can help arrange delivery or meet if it's a reasonable distance. Clean Canadian VIN. Bike was raced from day one so was never titled. Comes with bill of sale. 115 hp mostly stock engine. Cams degreed, thinner head gasket. Hindle titanium...
  2. NickMcCoy

06/07 GSXR 600 OEM complete clutch-New

Used basket with new OEM clutch pack and springs. The clutch pack alone sells for over $200, I'll sell all of it for $200 shipped.
  3. NickMcCoy

Ex-AMA 2007 GSXR 600 $4,500

I had this bike listed last year for $5,800, I'm now putting it back up here for $4,500 because it needs a few things. Parts: -Yoshimura EM Pro kit ECU and race harness, Dynojet quickshifter -.018 head gasket, adjustable cam sprockets, cams degreed -Motor work and tuning done by 2K Motorsports...
  4. NickMcCoy

2007 Ex-AMA GSXR 600 race bike $5,800 obo

I bought this bike in 2009 from Blackfoot Motorsports in Canada, it was used by their pro team in the Canadian series and some AMA rounds. The bike itself is in great condition but after a minor crash in August it could use some new bodywork and has some rash on the right side frame slider...
  5. NickMcCoy

Bridgestone R10 race tires- Almost new

180/120 $320+shipping obo. I used these for 10 laps (less than 20 miles), and over half of that was on a damp track so they are pretty much new.
  6. NickMcCoy

2007 Ex-AMA GSXR 600 race bike $5,800 obo

I bought this bike in 2009 from Blackfoot Motorsports in Canada, it was used by their pro team in the Canadian series and some AMA rounds. The bike itself is in great condition but after a minor crash in August it could use some new bodywork and has some rash on the right side frame slider...
  7. NickMcCoy

GSXR 06-07 Parts 600/750

-Black rear wheel with rotor, straight and good condition but with usual scrapes from tires changes. $150 -Used clutch basket in good condition with brand new OEM clutch pack (20 minutes before the engine went). This is a great spare to have, it's complete with springs and everything so if you...
  8. NickMcCoy

06-07 GSXR 600/750 Wheels with rotors $350

Stock blue wheels with rotors. Perfectly straight but have the usual chips and scratches from constant tire changes that most race wheels have. $350 firm plus shipping or can deliver to BHF or BIR race weekends. No close-ups but there are some pictures in my bodywork thread to give you an idea.
  9. NickMcCoy

Armour Bodies for 06-07 GSXR 600/750 w/ pro paint

Armour Bodies bodywork, includes upper, lower, fender, and superbike tail. I bought these new last season and they were professionally painted. I have about 5 trackdays on them and have not been down so they are basically new. The paint has some blemishes, mostly rock chips, the lower looks kind...
  10. NickMcCoy

Michelin Power One take-offs- Perfect for trackday riders

I have 4 B rears and 6 V fronts for sale. All are competition models, not the cheap ones you get online. They range in price from $90 to $140 per set plus about $25-30 for shipping. The best sets have about 50 laps on them and the cheaper ones would have a day of racing plus a trackday but all...
  11. NickMcCoy

Arai Edwards RX7 Corsair Medium

I bought this used over the winter and have only worn it once. It has very little use and is in excellent shape, it only has 3 tiny chips on the front that are barely noticeable unless you're looking up close. I've taken it apart and cleaned everything. I'm not sure what size cheekpads are in it...
  12. NickMcCoy

06/07 GSXR bodywork and wheels, Power One takeoffs

-'06-07 Armour Bodies bodywork, very used and needs some repair, the tail is messed up and the left upper has some damage but both are still usable. I used it this way for 6 race weekends so it's not too bad, just needs some fiberglass work. Superbike tail. $275+ shipping. -'06-07 Optimal...
  13. NickMcCoy

Michelin Power One takeoffs 180/120

I have 5 sets available, all are "B" rears and "V" fronts. Can't be exact on the mileage but I put about 50 laps on them before putting a new set on. They still have all their tread, perfect for trackdays or practice. $150 plus shipping from Minnesota.
  14. NickMcCoy

2 Arai Corsair helmets for sale

I have two for sale. Both come with helmet bag and either a clear or dark tinted shield. I have at least one extra too but they have a few scratches. I just washed the liners and insides of the helmets. These helmets retailed for over $700 when new. The first is in very good condition, just a...