Search results

1. Streetfighter122

2010 Aprilia RSV4R for sale

2010 Aprilia RSV4R: -After market exhaust -Race ECU with dyno tune (I have dyno sheets to pass on) -Wood craft rearsets -Catalyst bodywork painted by Andrew Swenson (The Man!) -Pitbul TRS pins only (as in only the pins) -Clear title -Have all street body work and rearsets - will add more pics...
  2. Streetfighter122

So I did my first track day...in a car!

A few of you know that I have been talking about doing this. Well, this past Saturday I did a track day (HPDE) with my 2014 Mustang GT with the track package at VIR full course. Anyone else try it with a car? Big difference between a car and a motorcycle as most would expect. The biggest is...
  3. Streetfighter122

Feeler - interested in a trade? TRX450ER

I have a 2007 Honda TRX450ER. Stage 3 cam. Duncan full exhaust. Nerf bars with netting. New plastic, installed rear piece. Also have old plastic. Trade for light weight twin, motard, or CRF125- 150. May consider other items. :popcorn:
  4. Streetfighter122

Anybody pull a 27' trailer in the snow?

Supposed to drive down to Florida with a 27' trailer. Leaving tonight. Any advice other than don't do it?
  5. Streetfighter122

2005 gsxr 1000

Listing my 2005 GSXR 1000. Clear title. Was a street bike and I converted it into a track bike. I have all the street plastic (blue and white), mirriors, lights, pegs, etc. Mods: Armour bodies fairing - repaired and painted by SlowSteve Marchesini forged magnesium wheels Galfer wave...
  6. Streetfighter122

Ayden Lee Racing gear still around?

Just wondering if anyone knew if ALR was still functioning? I sent an e-mail to them for a custom suit a week ago. I haven't heard anything back. I know of one other NESBA member to send an e-mail a few weeks ago and hasn't gotten a response yet. BTW - I think they are good suits.
  7. Streetfighter122

thoughts on Naked Bikes at the track

I just did my first rounds with NESBA at VIR a few weekends ago. I only saw a handful of Naked Bikes on the track. I am running a 2010 Ducati Streetfighter in the B group. I would like to hear thoughts from others on the performance of naked bikes at the track. Are there any naked bikes in...