Search results

1. R

RC51 Gas Tank and Hot Bodies Bodywork

If anyone is interested? Just sold my RC51 SP2 Have a Gas Tank with Fuel Pump $200.00 Hot Bodies Fiberglass (Complete Set) Some damage, but all intact. $100.00 If interest I can send pics I also have a rear wheel with rotor. Good condition $200.00
  2. R

Dunlop GPA 211 Failure

It's a DOT or I should say WAS!!!!
  3. R

Dunlop GPA 211 Failure

Thanks Guys, Contacted Race Services out of TN. They are replacing the tire for FREE!!!:)
  4. R

Dunlop GPA 211 Failure

Hey does anyone know who I need to contact at Dunlop to get a tire warranty. I bought a brand new 211 GPA Soft Compound (front tire). Went to Barber this past weekend. 1st Session went out easy to scuff the tires in. Came back in and my tire had a split down the middle for about 3" and then...
  5. R

Roll Call VIR April 6th, 7th 8th

Basic Membership $25.00 Crash/mechanical insurance Free 1 on 1 instruction Access to all NESBA events $145-$210 F-Sun $155 Mondays $100 T-T Elite Membership $199.00 Pre-Reg price (No late fees) No penalty cancellation up to 9am $110-$175 F-Sun $99 Mondays $65 T-T Event Cancellation Insurance No...
  6. R

Roll Call VIR April 6th, 7th 8th

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with a standard membership isn't the price for a track day on a Monday $155? If so, even with the late fee the price should be $185.00 Not $225.00 That's how I read the standard membership.
  7. R

CMP this month

Your are wright about the torque, it doesn't help on the tires. But, when guys on 600 are going thru tires at the same rate, it does make you wonder. Supposedly, they worked on the surface this spring to help with the tire situation, but I have seen no change with tire consumption?:notsure:
  8. R

CMP this month

Yeah, what ever! Your still pissed at me for waving bye bye to you at you at Barber, when I passed you! :banghead:
  9. R

CMP this month

Damn, you drove all the way up here when you have Barber in your back yard? Cmp is fun, but Barber is probably the best track in the Southeast. I come down there at least four times a year! Again CMP is fun and I ride it more than any other track due to it being only hour away. But I...
  10. R

FS: NJ 2004 RC51 Mint Street bike

Awesome Bike!!! I have 2004 Hayden in the garage with all the stock plastic and tank in storage. It's been my track bike for a few years. But I'm going to turn her back into a street bike this winter. Just bought a new triumph 675R, that will be a track bike as soon as I have enough time to put...
  11. R

Good deal on Q2's

Otto Man, Did you get your tires from Dennis Kirk, I ordered 3 rears 190/50 at $123.00 ea, I got and order confirmation, they billed my credit card. Two days later I received a phone call from Dennis Kirk and was told they could not honor that price that it was a mistake on there website. I...
  12. R

Trackdays at Road Atlanta for 2012

How come Nesba never ever gets VIR Full Course?
  13. R

My trackday with SBTT Sunday...

Well, that's what happens when your single! :notsure:
  14. R

My trackday with SBTT Sunday...

I want to jump in here and say a few things. 1. Trevor told everyone in the morning meeting, repeatedly, "The Track is GREEN!, it has rained during the week and no one has been on the track since and the weather is COLD, THE Track is GREEN!" I listened and decided to skip the 1st session. I...
  15. R

winter post. what is your member #

#56282 Joined September 2010.
  16. R

Now, that sucks!!

Which girl is named Suzuki? Oh, you meant the motorcycle!
  17. R

FS: XT Racing Ultra Lap Timer ($150 shipped)

Thanks Adam, Got exactly what I wanted for a good Price! Fast Shipping!
  18. R

Woodcraft Dual Temp Warmers $275 plus shipping

Thanks Demp! Item as Described, Fast Shipping, Good Seller! Thanks Again
  19. R

2007 gsx-r 1000

Awesome bike!! Awesome price! Damn, wish I wasn't broke! Floyd hate to see you get rid of her! For the people that don't know Floyd, He's a clean freak!!! You could eat off this bike, seriously! Someone is going to get a great bike!
  20. R

FS: Quickshifter, RC51 GSXR Wheels, Brembo MC, Woodcraft Tire warmers, and more!

What type of Race bodywork is it? Do you have some pics of them and the fuel tank? I'm interested in anything you might have for the RC. You can e-mail pics to my e-mail along with the price for each item. Very Interested!!!! Also, you still have your RC? If, so how much are you wanting for...