Search results

1. riddler

03 Dodge Neon with Trailer hitch - $2700 obo

03 Dodge Neon SXT with Trailer Hitch 125K Miles Motor in good condition Manual Transmission If you are looking for a trailer vehicle for one bike and a small trailer, for short trips to trackdays (Ex: from Northern IL or WI to Blackhawk, Road America and Autobahn CC) this would work well for...
  2. riddler

98 R1 clutch tips?

I put new clutch friction plates into my 98 R1. Simple enough... But I am having a little trouble getting the 'puller bolt' lined up properly with the splines on the pin inside the clutch cover so the adjustments will be enough to take up the slack. Anybody have any tips?
  3. riddler

98 R1 Rear Sub Frame: Bolt on???

Anyone know if it is possible to get an aftermarket bolt on rear subframe for a 98 R1? The early R1s have a welded rear subframe. I am trying to do some research and trying to post on an R1 specific forum, but I thought I would ask here as well. Any thoughts on the subject are appreciated. John
  4. riddler

Pit Bull Stand

I just realized that after my wreck at Putnam in Oct, and my car breaking down, etc, etc... I left my Pitbull Rear Stand behind at Putnam. :doh: I know its a long shot, but I thought I'd ask. Thanks in advance.
  5. riddler

Street Ride to BHF event Sun Oct 12

FYI - Fellow Nesbians. I am getting some friends together for a street ride to check out that event at BHF on Oct 12th. Meeting at Fatman's between 9 - 9:30 AM Fatmanis is intersection of 41 and 21 in Gurnee. Depart by 9:45 AM (I want to see the go-kart event at Noon) Follow a semi scenic...
  6. riddler

Lap timer transponder

I bought a Lap timer in June from the TurnOne guys, and I have yet to get any real use from it. Bought it, next day rained, next month trackday at NJMP didn't use it on a brand new track, only 2 sessions of transponder at ACC full course... then a long stint of no track time due to business...
  7. riddler

Class M license

A neighbor of mine stopped in one day while I was prepping for a track day. We talked bikes for a while (which I can't resist, but resulted in a late night fitting my new bodywork) and we ended up doing a street ride to BHF to watch some CCS racing. Talking after the ride I was trying to get...
  8. riddler

Northern IL - Southern WI Riders for a Street Ride

Any NESBIANS in Northern IL, Southern WI up for a street ride on Sunday the 17th. I am thinking of planning a route up to RA to watch a couple of hours of a 'car track day'. Might be more fun with some company. PS - I'm in both days at Blackhawk, just haven't been on track since Autobahn full...
  9. riddler

ACC Full Course Transponder

I bought a XT Lap Timer from Turn One at Blackhawk on June 7th and since have had no chance to use it. The 8th rained out... The 7th of July at the New Jersey Motorsports Park had no transponder (great track with one exception - if any midwest riders are interested) Then ACC on 7/14 had no...