Search results

1. JayhawkInDC

1999/2000 Suzuki SV650 $3300 obo

-- National Championship Wining Race Prepped Bike -- This bike is a great starter bike for someone looking to get involved with trackdays and/or lightweight racing. The bike has all of the necessary equipment to be competitive. The bike was bought from the national championship rider and has...
  2. JayhawkInDC

Stands and Sprockets

I've got: Front Stand (Triple Tree Style) Rear Stand (Spool) 520 chain and several sprockets (the usuals for track) for 00-03 GSXR Located near DC. Make me an offer!
  3. JayhawkInDC

2000 gsxr 750

I am parting out my 2000 GSXR 750--- make an offer on any or all of it (I am VERY negotiable on all of it): Frame- Title in hand Engine- No known problems, works well Suspension (currently sprung for 180 lbs rider): Elka Double-Clicker Rear shock (1 season) Traxxion AK-20 Cartridges in the...
  4. JayhawkInDC

2000 GSXR 750--- $2200 Must Go!!!

I am selling my 2000 GSXR 750 track bike: Goodies: Suspension (currently sprung for 180 lbs rider): Elka Double-Clicker Rear shock (1 season) Traxxion AK-20 Cartridges in the forks (1 season) Exhaust: Yoshimura TRS Full system Other Upgrades and Goodies: Vesrah RJL Brake pads (1...
  5. JayhawkInDC

Alpinestars Bionic Vest- Chest and Back Protector

Great for under the suit or for street riding. One season, still looks new --- $100
  6. JayhawkInDC

Kobe Pro Racing Gloves- Nearly Brand New

Two trackdays on these things, not even broken in yet! Yellow, size L-- $75
  7. JayhawkInDC

Sidi Vertigo Boots- Size 48

Good condition, show signs of use but plenty of seasons left in them! $175 Obo
  8. JayhawkInDC

2000 gsx-r 750- $2700 obo

I am selling my 2000 GSXR 750 track bike: Goodies: Suspension (currently sprung for 180 lbs rider): Elka Double-Clicker Rear shock (1 season) Traxxion AK-20 Cartridges in the forks (1 season) Exhaust: Yoshimura TRS Full system Other Upgrades and Goodies: Vesrah RJL Brake pads (1...
  9. JayhawkInDC

Scorpion EXO-750

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5IJE7j0ybY&feature=player_embedded Selling this helmet in Large, used twice at the track, never has hit the ground, is in perfect condition. The thing is too small for my head! It comes with the clear locking visor as well as the mirrored blue visor which does...
  10. JayhawkInDC

Fun with Craigslist

Found this today while being productive at work: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/2154394583.html Also, the bike is under lean or still making payments on it that’s another reason I am giving it up at a good price. I know is a hustle…. Please understand, I am an honest person “you...
  11. JayhawkInDC

$170 credits for $155

You know you want em....PM me first and they are all yours (as long as you pay)!
  12. JayhawkInDC

Membership Packet version 2010

Should I be expecting this anytime soon?
  13. JayhawkInDC

Tuesday's result??

So, I ended up taking off at about 11 and it was still ridiculous weather. Was anybody crazy enough to go out?
  14. JayhawkInDC

Mid-Ohio= Mid-Atlantic Event?

I was just wondering who will be managing the event and what vendors and such will be there? Is it Mid-A or Midwest? Thats all!
  15. JayhawkInDC

Tire Changing Lesson

Hi All, Is there anyone withing 45 minutes of Silver Spring, MD that would be willing to help me learn how to change tires? I would really like to be able to do this myself (and get the tools to do it), but have no clue where to start. It is worth some $$ or some brew to me! Cheers, D
  16. JayhawkInDC

Help with 2000 GSX-R 750

Alright, so after spending the weekend working on the bike, I cannot get it to start. It will crank (although the battery is low on power), the fuel pump is working, and it started just fine last week before I started messing around with it. I had the airbox off, but replaced all of the...
  17. JayhawkInDC

DC/MD/VA to Mid Ohio??

Anyone from the area making the trip to Mid-Ohio? I have access to a trailer and could probably make that work, but if anyone has room and is going, I will certainly pay my share!
  18. JayhawkInDC

Ninja 250s on the Track

Is it worth my time to consider getting a Ninja 250 for the track? It seems like a fun bike, but will I be able to use when I go out to the tracks? I would still have my 750, but the idea of a lightweight bike that requires me to be on my game in the corners seems fun to me. Let me know what...
  19. JayhawkInDC

Does anyone else Blog, Tweet use other Social Media?

I was just curious if anyone else does anything with social media related to bikes (or even not related to bikes). I have gotten into reading and writing on the topic in a very serious way and would be very interested in following what any of you have to say....
  20. JayhawkInDC

Official Roll Call for Saturday Lunch

1. Darrell Kendall This is for lunch...if you are just going to the show, let us know and we will be happy to meet up with you... Details: Capital City Brewery 1100 New York Ave, NW 12:30!