9/4 B Group Morning Session - CR Jim

ronhix

gkotlin;212124 wrote: Next time we come to visit, maybe you could try to not fall asleep every 5 minutes :)
Take care, call if you need anything.
I'm not even going to say it Kotlinski. :p

eE jeremy

gkotlin;212124 wrote: Next time we come to visit, maybe you could try to not fall asleep every 5 minutes :)
Take care, call if you need anything.
ronhix;212126 wrote:
I'm not even going to say it Kotlinski. :p
i know right, coming from the guy who can't stay awake at a race track surrounded by bikes racing around LOL

:insert one of the 50 pictures of greg sleeping here:

PSmith

I'm confused. :notsure:

Is that after the Chili Cookoff or after the track incident? :dunno:

Get well Jim.

Smiley

Heal up Jim great hanging out with you this weekend.
Let me know if you need me to come hang up one of your metal signs you won at the auction :)

TheGrouch

Hmmm....gotta hand it to you Jim. I know weight savings can pay big dividends on the track, but internal organ removal really raises the bar when it comes to commitment to the sport. Way to think outside the box! ;)

Wishing you a speedy, pain-free recovery.

SpEeDy GoNzAlEz

Speedy & 100% recovery to ya Jim!! You were making me laugh every time a Suzuki item came up! "I need to eat tomorrow" and still manage to bid & win 6 other Suzuki items!:D

Hitman954

TheGrouch;212160 wrote: Hmmm....gotta hand it to you Jim. I know weight savings can pay big dividends on the track, but internal organ removal really raises the bar when it comes to commitment to the sport. Way to think outside the box! ;)

Wishing you a speedy, pain-free recovery.
Fricken hilarious, I mentioned this to him at the hospital. His response was, "holy crap your right, what's a spleen wheigh? It's gotta be good for atleast 5 hp."

Matt

I'm so thankful to hear from you Jim!

Btw, since nobody mentioned it yet, the bike looked okay.

stkr

Thanks everybody. It helps reading the get well wishes while I'm hooked up to all these monitors still. They finally removed the heart monitor last night and brought me down to a non-ICU room. Looks more like a suite to me, but I'm not complaining.

I actually slept pretty well. Only woke up about 3-4 times, but never with the excrusiating abdominal pain like the two nights before.

Today I managed to get out of bed without assistance, assisted walk to the bathroom, and managed to pee standing upright without a catheter. Big improvement.

Thanks again to everyone! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mr_kranky

Good to hear Jim!!! Did your friends get the trailer and everything back ok? And is Donna still mad at you? ;)

Sherri sends her good wishes, and if you guys need anything, let us know.

eE jeremy

stkr;212389 wrote: Thanks everybody. It helps reading the get well wishes while I'm hooked up to all these monitors still. They finally removed the heart monitor last night and brought me down to a non-ICU room. Looks more like a suite to me, but I'm not complaining.

I actually slept pretty well. Only woke up about 3-4 times, but never with the excrusiating abdominal pain like the two nights before.

Today I managed to get out of bed without assistance, assisted walk to the bathroom, and managed to pee standing upright without a catheter. Big improvement.

Thanks again to everyone! :D

So you're potty trained now? Congrats!

ERB68

Great news Jim!!

I told Kathleen at the track about your truck and trailer. She said no problem. So if no one has time it is safe at the track.

pauskings

Hi Jim,

Thinking about you again today and hoping that you are still moving in the recovery direction. If you need for someone to drive to Kenosha and blow the carbon out of your ROOT BEER ULTRA let me know. May take a full tank of gas.

Phil
B Group #302

stkr

pauskings;212437 wrote: Hi Jim,

Thinking about you again today and hoping that you are still moving in the recovery direction. If you need for someone to drive to Kenosha and blow the carbon out of your ROOT BEER ULTRA let me know. May take a full tank of gas.

Phil
B Group #302
Thanks Phil! The ultra should be just just fine. ;)

You have your own healing up to do. Hope it goes well.

stkr

mr_kranky;212393 wrote: Good to hear Jim!!! Did your friends get the trailer and everything back ok? And is Donna still mad at you? ;)

Sherri sends her good wishes, and if you guys need anything, let us know.
The truck and trailer are home in the driveway. Al backed the trailer up close to the garage, so Donna can't drop the ramp and torch the bike. LOL

I want to thank Sherri personally for giving my the ride to the hospital. She was so patient and helpful while I was in excruciating pain. Without her help I may have delayed in getting to the hospital, and with my unknown internal bleeding, that could have turned out far worse. You and her both are on my favorites list and next year you will receive some gratuities whether you want them or not.

Thanks again!