Armour Bodies/NESBA Promo

EngineNoO9

Is it possible to just get the undertail piece for the RC51? It says it's included in the kit at no cost but I have damaged bodywork I was thinking of fixing but need an undertail piece to replace what was there. OR how much would it be for an entire new kit? Thanks.

Woodcraft

Rc51

EngineNoO9;97200 wrote: Is it possible to just get the undertail piece for the RC51? It says it's included in the kit at no cost but I have damaged bodywork I was thinking of fixing but need an undertail piece to replace what was there. OR how much would it be for an entire new kit? Thanks.
New bodywork is $100 off...I'll ask Armour Bodies if they have any tails. This is one of the few kits that we do not have spare parts in our warehouse for at the moment.....we only sell a couple kits a year at best. Give us a call & we can get you all the info you need.

Caper

Could you PM me a price for the set for a 2009 GSXR 600...shipping is to Canada Postal Code is B1L-1G9

jasonhise

I didn't see an answer to the question about bodywork for an 08 CBR1000RR. I was also wondering if that kit has the tank cover included or is that extra? Finally, if you guys have those ready to be shipped, I'll be getting a set as soon as I hear back from you.

Woodcraft

CBR1000 Bodywork

jasonhise;100974 wrote: I didn't see an answer to the question about bodywork for an 08 CBR1000RR. I was also wondering if that kit has the tank cover included or is that extra? Finally, if you guys have those ready to be shipped, I'll be getting a set as soon as I hear back from you.
Armour Bodies had some trouble with this model (availability of a bike) and is obviously way behind in making it. Last I talked to them, they had made the "plugs", which are the parts that they use to form the final molds. Pending test fitment going well, I would expect that this set would be ready for sale in Feb-March. It will have a tank cover in it and I expect the pricing to be exactly in line with all the other Honda kits with tank covers.

If you need any further information/help, please call at 978 297 2977 or email info@woodcraft-cfm.com , we'll be happy to help

Tib

I still haven't received my credit towards my next year membership...can you check into it? Member number 22031

Woodcraft

For membership renewal stuff, just give us a call. Or, you can email us you name and order date - we can look it up that way. We have not got an easy reference to your NESBA number that we can search for.

978-297-2977
info@woodcraft-cfm.com

Tib

Woodcraft;101388 wrote: Got it - PM sent with update.
Do you still need the order number or were you able to fine it? I can update after work tonight if you still need it. Thanks for the help.

BrianK01

Woodcraft;101371 wrote: For membership renewal stuff, just give us a call. Or, you can email us you name and order date - we can look it up that way. We have not got an easy reference to your NESBA number that we can search for.

978-297-2977
info@woodcraft-cfm.com

jusr emailed you my original invoice. hoping my membership gets extended. purchased bodywork in september. thanks!

Woodcraft

Everyone will definitely get taken care of.....no problem at all. Sorry if there were any delays in extending the credits to you. NESBA's guys are very good.

noobinacan

Looks like this offer is no longer valid....I bought the cbr600rr kit last Friday and was told 'no membership extension' :(

so..I guess the original post needs an update to reflect the changes in this deal.

Woodcraft

I know that we annouced the end of the promotion was going to be at the end of November 2009 in the thread, but there are a lot of posts to read through to get there. NESBA posted the original thread, so we cannot edit it - but I think we should be OK since it was written as a 2009 deal.

I know that we talked on the phone and got this all square. Enjoy the bodywork.....