Confession: Road atlanta close calls

justariot66

Rhon a THUMBS up and hand wave will smooth everything out. I really stuffed a guy at the top of the roller coaster last year and waved back at him most of the way down the coaster and in the pits he was totally cool. If i wouldnt have waved he prolly wouldnt have spoken to me.

Thumbs up goes a long way.

lbsaxman

Control Rider
meanstrk , im cool with everything man ... i was cool with everything 20 min after you left my pit , just dont know why it became a subject here ... anyway my only problem was I go out of my way to respectfully ride when im out there and do ride within the I rules when im with nesba ... It just isnt a good thing to hop off your bike after a good session and have someone roll in to your pit trying to talk to you about something you did wrong when you didnt do anything .... in your defense you were not an asshole ... but if your intent was to let me know for my own sake that i could get in trouble for making unsafe passes and that you just wanted to be a friendly neighbor it was not taken that way ... either way im cool ... see everyone at the VIR

thanks everyone for your opinions ...

Ruhe52

Dave was my point don't go to a CR for everything but only something serious that could put someone out or worse for the day. Most of the in paddock stuff I have seen has way too much ego and people take stuff the wrong way in the heat of the moment sort of like email or a posting.
Point is there are mistakes and there are full on asshat moves. After a while you can figure out which is which.
Dave will see you Sunday at Barber. Coming for just the day traveling light.

justariot66

Mike you are right we all ware an ass for a hat sometimes. Come by the pit and lets put some faces to the names.

Dave #66

yellow and black gixxer with a fat guy stuffed into his suit. which is also black and yellow.

lbsaxman

Control Rider
meanstrk , saw the posts on NCsportbikes.com about my so called bad pass ... Dude .. Get The Fuck Over It !!!

justariot66

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

bad pass

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

other website

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

too much bitching

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

buy a pink suit

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

with a frilly waste

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

temperal loop everytime you think its over it starts again

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

de Ja Vu

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

redicluous shouldn't complain this much if he hit you

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

aw shit I wwore out my two keys

boooooooooooooo_oooooooooooooooo

I vote for grudge match you two in one session to just go one on one

jasonhise

I wanted to be able to do that all day in "B" group!!! Looks like next year I will be able to...I will wave an apology if necessary!!!

justariot66

on the video at 48-49 seconds you are straight up and down and heading off into the grass (if you dont turn) and that is when the pass happens.

Hey look maybe he was coming regardless or maybe he timed the snap count but at the moment of the pass 49 seconds you is purpodiculas to the ground.

now as for me I consider the matter closed and want no one to post here anymore.

ahahah I said no posting. dont you even think of dragging this out.

hey no more.

stop it

shhhh

dont

hey

eh

Thank you, good night, and God bless us all.

dont evn post to say you AGREE.
I dont even want to hear you clear your throat.

snikwad

damn. you guys love dragging out some bs huh?
this is like the 3rd time ive seen meanstreak post trying to clarify that he meant no harm. lol, wow.

stow

Dre01SS;49361 wrote: Here's my close call... Was running mid-40s on clear laps, did some suspension tweaks that made the bike feel great (was on TGPR settings, stiffer) and ended up forgetting that I was on Dunlop Qualifiers. Soooo when going through 10B in one of the afternoon sessions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7kdOtB6-Go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLglajlRKqs

Got my tires for Barber this weekend :)
Looks like you lost the front going through 10B. Usually it is the highside coming out of 10B that gets most people.

I do not like the Qualifiers at all.

Dre01SS

My thoughts exactly, wasn't expecting to tuck the front there, but I think I leaned a bit too much for that tire profile. Had no issues at all prior with the front or rear. I've ran them twice @ Tally but was being more cautious.

Regardless, no damage to the bike other than cosmetic, and some character added to my suit. :)
stow;49373 wrote: Looks like you lost the front going through 10B. Usually it is the highside coming out of 10B that gets most people.

I do not like the Qualifiers at all.

justariot66

OK yeah you fell but where was meanstreak and saxman at the time of the incident? Thats the big question!

Anyway it doesnt look like you did anything wrong. Do you think it was your fault or a freak thing or do you blame the tires?

Were you and the bike alright?

Dave #66