Dogs

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
So...which tracks are SE? Know this seems like an idiotic question, but I was just at VIR last weekend and there were dogs everywhere.

on a side note: this just cancelled RA for me in December :(

Burnall4

lemondrop;94228 wrote: So...which tracks are SE? Know this seems like an idiotic question, but I was just at VIR last weekend and there were dogs everywhere.

its not 2010 yet :idea:

Mr.DJ

lemondrop;94228 wrote: So...which tracks are SE? Know this seems like an idiotic question, but I was just at VIR last weekend and there were dogs everywhere.

Its not 2010 yet. So not sure why one would cancel an event in a few weeks. But, I hear your point

Dogs are allowed at Road Atlanta this year. Keep them on a leash, please.

Also, since this is not 2010, you should have seen dogs there (VIR). Again, I hear your point!

Any track VIR and south are SE tracks. For a list, see the SE FAQ.

Ruhe52

OK just so I have this straight my wife can bring them to RA in Dec great. Next year the blind guy that rides can bring his service dog but mine are not allowed. I get it cool.

Mr.DJ

cyclerant;94250 wrote: OK just so I have this straight my wife can bring them to RA in Dec great. Next year the blind guy that rides can bring his service dog but mine are not allowed. I get it cool.
The only confusing part is the blind guy riding. Not sure how that works. But that is jumping to a conclusion. I've seen service dogs as retrievers and "helping leg/hand." Those folks can ride a motorcycle without problem.

ZLTFUL

You should move to the Mid Central. WE allow dogs. ;) Just yankin' yerchain DJ. I know this had to be a hard call but for the greater good and to keep track owners happy.

In the MC, we have a couple to a few dogs at most events. Tom and Carol's loveable knucklehead Max (don't feed him!) is pretty much our regional mascot.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Mr.DJ;94233 wrote: Its not 2010 yet. So not sure why one would cancel an event in a few weeks. But, I hear your point
I thought it was from this point on. Sorry....i need to start reading things backwards

Mr.DJ;94233 wrote:
Any track VIR and south are SE tracks. For a list, see the SE FAQ.

I still say virginia is midatlantic. the south doesnt start till SOUTH carolina:p

Mr.DJ

lemondrop;94263 wrote:

I still say virginia is midatlantic. the south doesnt start till SOUTH carolina:p

LOL - Did Dutch put you up to this?

We should call it Mid-South LOL

We can also call everything west of West Virgina , West :)

JAB3

buellucifer9s;94221 wrote: awe- im goin miss out some of Austin's Bella and JRA's racist dog and all the other pups-
sad sad sad
Yeah Bella loves the track. Guess not anymore :(

drew231506

What a bunch of bs. Dogs are part of this sport...sorta kinda...

Punish the irresponsible dick heads that ruined it, not everyone that has a dog.

Ruhe52

I guess I can still bring my "landshark" along or is he considered a pet?
You are in luck Laurie no mention of Landsharks or Sharks for that matter. That said Troy does fit the cuddly requirement for a pet. I heard a bunch of dudes talking about how they would like to cuddle with him at Barber. Could have just been the cold nights.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pet