Dogs

chiconwheels

The hannah post is killing me. It is totally pulling at my heartstrings!!!

Hey Mike good to know the shark is loved, but I might have to cage him at nights. LOL

Love your avatar btw, Mike

JAB3

bellapost-600x417.jpg

Mr. Blindrider

After hearing about this new rule I have the feeling if Bella happens to see DJ again she just might pee on his leg and shit on his door step.:D

JohnS

I would leave them at home if I could, but if I am not there no one is. VIR takes me away from home for 4days so this sux. Oh well.

slowpoke

{/QUOTE=drew231506;94325]What a bunch of bs. Dogs are part of this sport...sorta kinda...

Punish the irresponsible dick heads that ruined it, not everyone that has a dog.
:agree:

looking for a guy named DJ

Mr.DJ

I know I am the face to this message, but this is not something we wanted to do. The tracks have a big say in what happens in 2010 and what is allowed by the GUEST. This is not some "knee jerk" decsion, but something we have been fighting for the past 2 years. We are pro family here and dogs are a part of that.

I can promise you this, we will continue to work with the tracks. We have an idea that I hope renders my message premature. If I need to get a petition signing session, It's good to know you are behind us.

Trent1098S

Which dog was it that Fred Duncan had to chase down the front straight at Blackhawk this year on his scooter? They had to red flag the session and use all the CR's as dogcatchers when the chiwahua started chasing motorcycles down the front straight...

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
hence why chiwahuas only belong in rich girls purses...

I am only relaying this message on behalf of titus

CIMG2792.jpg