Dogs

ridelater

it sucks to hear this since my dog goes everywhere with me, though people do suck. I remember when njmp opened and they were not so dog friendly and people posted up that we should be on our toes with our dogs. the 1st month there i see dogs shitting everwhere and the owners doing nothing. people suck!!!!:banghead:

Yank 521

Control Rider
DSCF0052.jpg

that sucks, who is gonna carry my tires. chill don't like this idea.

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
I'll try to break the bad news to my girls.....
Really hope we can find a way to satisfy the track owners.
I suspect this thread is going to get pretty long.

hank

I was at NJMP yesterday with another club and there were several dogs off lease. There was also a large steamy pile of turds right across from the garages. :doh:

Dogs really are wonderful - it's some of the owners that need better training. :cool:

chiconwheels

True, it should be more along the lines of a training facility... fetch my beer, turn on my powerstrip for my tire warmers, fetch the zipties, hold my flashlight... this could be profitable for all... Man would have a helper, dog would feel needed and wifey won't be the one fetching
LOL. Just kidding, I love helping my man in his man cave.

psustang89

hank;94697 wrote: Dogs really are wonderful - it's some of the owners that need better training. :cool:
:agree:

I had no idea my asking about dogs at BeaverRun would turn into such a thread! Sorry guys...