Dragging Feet in GP

chaun

popcorn.gif

avizpls

#11-A
snikwad, you're right thats the cause of it. What I meant is I dont say to myself that I will be faster because Im putting my finger up. Its just I let it do whati it wants. I'm more worried about moving my knee out so that my 2 turn throttle and 6'3" wingspan has room between my kne and the tank.

I guess my closing thought on this is.....I'm not going to look to far into it haha

Bluenvy

i dont get why your pointer finger is vertical in the air at full throttle...what am i missing here?

snikwad

Its not intentional. Its just that when we tuck and twist back for full throttle, that finger that normally sticks out to cover the brake just points up. Cause we're #1 as Ryan said.

avizpls

#11-A
I went for a ride last night and put my foot out everywhere. It makes it very hard to shift coming into turns lol

NoBull

snikwad;51673 wrote: Its not intentional. Its just that when we tuck and twist back for full throttle, that finger that normally sticks out to cover the brake just points up. Cause we're #1 as Ryan said.
Why are you covering the brake all the time? It's not a street ride..... Tuck that shit in instead of sticking it out like an air brake :D

snikwad

NoBull;51706 wrote: Why are you covering the brake all the time? It's not a street ride..... Tuck that shit in instead of sticking it out like an air brake :D
dunno, i just do. thats an old ass habit, plus i dont really have to tuck it with the quick throttle since i ran get full throttle in one turn.

ever once in a while i do tuck it in tho

chaun

n498581_ROSSI01_2_original.jpg

OK... so someone please explain to me how G-Force throws his leg out so far and also why his right leg would come out since this is clearly related to GP shifting.

:notsure:

Burnall4

ninjamansc;52266 wrote: Because we were inverted.
:agree::haha::adore:....

Anyway, during the race in Spain today, the referenced it again, and he says he has no clue why he does it, he just feels like he can brake harder. Then the announcers went on to say, Rossi jokingly wants 1 euro everytime someone on the track copies him...