Looking for a starter track bike

Kordyte

no-hope-for-this-thread.jpg

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
When Blueninja started telling Judy about the "toys" in his closet I knew the thread was in serious trouble.
Most long time Nesba members know Judy ........calling her Granny crossed the line.

PJZOCC624

The absurdity and audacity of some of his (blueninja) comments lead me to believe that someone is having fun (somebody mentioned a CRs alter-ego... I'm inclined to agree). If not, the comments he threw at Judy are disrespectful at best. If this IS a new member and not a hoax, I hope this tool gets his head right before rolling a wheel on the track. Seems like a disaster waiting to happen, on AND off the track.

Cmon dude, be respectful. And saying "j/k" doesn't excuse poor taste.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Haha, thanks guys. Yeah, where's DZUM? He's always good for a rant! In a good way!
Ah, I think it's someone messing around. If it's not, well, then it's just some immature 24 year old. Haven't seen him posting after that, now that I think about it.

No biggie to me. Whatever.

Is it Spring yet???? Granny wants to ride motorcycles really fast!!!!!! :D

Mikey75702

It has to be a control rider playing around. And after meeting him, and this "new" guy posting about njmp, my vote is its jiggy..... I havent seen him post any since this new guy showed up.... can anyone confirm or deny??? :D

rk97

if it's someone messing around in the off season, they've got me fooled.

I didn't read the "granny" comment as an insult - maybe a joke that sounded funnier in the poster's head than it reads to a forum full of people who know Judy, but I didn't think it was meant as a put-down.

He made a silly comment about taking Judy out, and she said she was probably old enough to be his mother. He poked back with the granny comment... Not that funny, but I don't think he was trying to be offensive.

What's more concerning is the idea that reading a Kenny Roberts book makes you a better rider. I think the "theory" stuff is great to know, but practice makes perfect.

Mikey75702

rk97;164689 wrote: if it's someone messing around in the off season, they've got me fooled.

I didn't read the "granny" comment as an insult - maybe a joke that sounded funnier in the poster's head than it reads to a forum full of people who know Judy, but I didn't think it was meant as a put-down.

He made a silly comment about taking Judy out, and she said she was probably old enough to be his mother. He poked back with the granny comment... Not that funny, but I don't think he was trying to be offensive.

What's more concerning is the idea that reading a Kenny Roberts book makes you a better rider. I think the "theory" stuff is great to know, but practice makes perfect.
I don't think most of us took his comment as an insult, especially after she wasn't offended. But the fact he seems to be running around giving advice after saying he is broke, and trying to find a way to get into this sport, but has never ridden on the track and has only owned a ninja 250. It just smells of someone having fun with us.

kawaholic

HondaGalToo;164690 wrote: I wasn't offended, for the record....
well, i don't know you and i was offended. i think you were very gracious to play along as long as you did.

i can be silly and like to have fun as much as anyone. his squidly comments in this thread and all the other one's are so far over the top that they make you think it has to be someone pulling a prank. i just think if it was they would've came out by now and said gotcha.

if it really is a newcomer i don't see how he'll ever find a helmet to fit his swollen head. i know i don't want to be anywhere near someone with his mindset on or off the track and i wouldn't piss on him even if he was on fire. with his disrespect and lack of self control i can only imagine what his parents must be like.

ok, i'll stop feeding the troll now.

beac83

WOW. This thread is awesome! Perhaps a new high/low for silly season. :haha:

I'm sure he's not the only one around here with toys in his closet, and calling out Judy was priceless!

All it needs now is the Flat-Out video to be completely killed.

I sure hope if he shows up he's more humble than on here.

:popcorn:

Hey Cman - thanks for your service.
There is actually some good advice early on in this thread. "get the smallest bike your ego will allow" is probably the best, followed by "bring what you got". The track is a fantastic place to improve your skills, have fun and meet a pretty awesome bunch of people. It's just that we get a little "off" when we can't ride up here in the North, leading to what's called the "silly season".

Is it Spring Yet?!?

cman2389

thanks beac, fortunate enough for me, the air force has me stationed in Fl. which means decent weather year round :) might be able to get some decent ride time in before my first nesba day. on a side note, i wake up every morning happy just to read whats goin on in this thread lol. thanks for the laughs guys