MW Schedule

j_fuggin_t

Derick;229609 wrote: you two need to read more. Hanlon's Razor
nope.. i've got a great extensive vocabulary :D reading is for the birds, if i want a nap i'll read.. in the meantime, i'll just not understand the big words LOL

when it comes to track stuff, fun, fast, tires, gas, are all that matter :D

nk140

ceptorman;229650 wrote: Putnam is building new garages, supposed to be finished by the 1st event :confused:
Wonder if they will allow us to use them for trackdays like Mid-Ohio does.

geekmug

Germany;229606 wrote: Scott I like you, but having 3.5 Words that I have never heard in my life in one sentence makes you sound cooky... :cool:
Haha, but it's one of my favorite quotes! Just a fancy way to say that I don't think Bob Blandford and company are evil; I just think they can't be bothered to care about us. I'm not mad at NESBA, just disappointed, like when a friend stops calling or when my favorite restaurant goes out of business.. things change.

ceptorman

some guy #2;229691 wrote: I want to see them in April when MCRA is there. Once I walk inside of one I'll believe it.
Putnam website says open for weekend groups, so did the guy I talked to there yesterday...sorry about the small pic.

ceptorman

some guy #2;229720 wrote: All I see is some construction equipment. Once I walk inside of one I'll believe it.
It's on their website also.
I'm more interested to know there will be power available.

ERB68

some guy #2;229720 wrote: All I see is some construction equipment. Once I walk inside of one I'll believe it.
F garages.... how about a bathroom/shower that is better than a hwy rest stop.