ROLL CALL - NJMP Thunderbolt 9/29-30

GONZOtheMAN

well i had a great weekend at thunderbolt with you guys. it was my second track weekend and first time to thunderbolt. it all came to a great close with a bump to I group. just want to say thanks to all the CR's. NESBA runs a great show. and of course thank you to Shiloh for getting me to and from the track.

its official i'm addicted and want to give this hobby everything i got. pretty soon i may be pulling money out of savings to buy a truck and maybe even a dedicated track bike.

to the 2 guys riding gsxr's in B group that got bumped as well; i had a great time riding with both of you. nothing like finding other people similar to your speed to push you further.

thank you to SBimage's for the great photos!

see all of you next season!

opinion914

Had a blast in 'A' group. You can learn a lot from those guys. Anybody have links to videos from that day in. 'A' group?

GriffinD

Had an absolute blast on Monday 9/30!! Beautiful weather & great riding conditions. I think there were 1-2 off's the whole day, which caused very little hot pit time & maybe a mechanical issue after lunch. All in all, very well ran trackday on & off the track.

Thanks to Dave & the CR's - you guys do good work. Missed ya Vin!! Also, thanks to the NJMP lunchlady for the sausage egg & cheese & those tasty Sloppy Joes @ lunch. Great way to end my season.

:congrats:

Spacemedic

GONZOtheMAN;290610 wrote: well i had a great weekend at thunderbolt with you guys. it was my second track weekend and first time to thunderbolt. it all came to a great close with a bump to I group. just want to say thanks to all the CR's. NESBA runs a great show. and of course thank you to Shiloh for getting me to and from the track.

its official i'm addicted and want to give this hobby everything i got. pretty soon i may be pulling money out of savings to buy a truck and maybe even a dedicated track bike.

to the 2 guys riding gsxr's in B group that got bumped as well; i had a great time riding with both of you. nothing like finding other people similar to your speed to push you further.

thank you to SBimage's for the great photos!

see all of you next season!
Yep, definitely a good time.

Suzuki GSX-R600

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
GriffinD;290824 wrote: Had an absolute blast on Monday 9/30!! Beautiful weather & great riding conditions. I think there were 1-2 off's the whole day, which caused very little hot pit time & maybe a mechanical issue after lunch. All in all, very well ran trackday on & off the track.

Thanks to Dave & the CR's - you guys do good work. Missed ya Vin!! Also, thanks to the NJMP lunchlady for the sausage egg & cheese & those tasty Sloppy Joes @ lunch. Great way to end my season.

:congrats:
Shane my man! I wish I could have made it...I look forward to working with you next season.:cheers:

ZxRegg6r

Waddup Vin? Yeah ya missed a good one on Monday cuz! Dudes was Rollin in Da "A"! It was a good day! Sorry didn't get a chance to roll wit ya this season (ya know how we do. lol).Gotta catch next season definitely. Would have loved to be out there @ lighting, but burned up my tires Monday! So I'm done for now! Ya"ll (nesba) have a safe ending season, esp while weather still lil warm.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
ZxRegg6r;290978 wrote: Waddup Vin? Yeah ya missed a good one on Monday cuz! Dudes was Rollin in Da "A"! It was a good day! Sorry didn't get a chance to roll wit ya this season (ya know how we do. lol).Gotta catch next season definitely. Would have loved to be out there @ lighting, but burned up my tires Monday! So I'm done for now! Ya"ll (nesba) have a safe ending season, esp while weather still lil warm.
Reggie Reg my man!! I heard ya'll was getting it in...Ant has a couple of vids of you doing it. Yeah man, unfortunately we didn't get a chance to roll this season but next year for sure!! It sounds like you had a great season and that's good to hear. I'll definitely stay in touch which you during the off season and next year we'll get it in.

LesPow

Control Rider
bronsonj;290763 said:
some videos from I group on Sunday. had a couple "moments"

session 5 @7:25 I swerved to avoid a rider I was following too closely then got yelled at by the CR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTBKLxbxYSI

Not YELLING!! Just helping you understand.....Make assessments of riders/bikes earlier. Next time slowly adjust line in prep. of the pass. Last minute swerving is a bad habit to practice.

Glad you understood sign language.

bronsonj

I understood right away :) There are definitely a couple lessons I took away from that. I got too wrapped up in trying to stay in the draft & forgot that we should always ride like there's somebody 6 inches off our wheel.

Rasta;291042 wrote:
bronsonj;290763 said:
some videos from I group on Sunday. had a couple "moments"

session 5 @7:25 I swerved to avoid a rider I was following too closely then got yelled at by the CR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTBKLxbxYSI

Not YELLING!! Just helping you understand.....Make assessments of riders/bikes earlier. Next time slowly adjust line in prep. of the pass. Last minute swerving is a bad habit to practice.