ROLL CALL - NJMP Thunderbolt 9/29-30

borislav

Control Rider
trekuhl;289499 wrote: i drive up in the morning usually for saturdays since traffic out of DC is ridonculous on friday. go bed night before like 8pm (with everything packed and ready) and hop in truck at 330am head out vienna/ffx metro area and stop for gas and dunking donuts and make it like 645am.
Trey does this mean you'll be there!?
If I'm healthy enough I'll be there for sure!

JoshC

Hi Guys,

Normally I've been riding at VIR/CMP with the southeastern guys/gals. But moved back up to PA recently so I'll be out for the 29th. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
vinnyb123;289609 wrote: I will be there. It's
My first track day. I am so ready!
Welcome! If you haven't already, read the rider's manual, found under the "manuals & forms" tab at the top of the page.
If you have any other questions, ask away!
Focus on being smooth, and listening to the Control Riders (CRs), they'll be in orange shirts.

Domiken

I wish I could make it but I'm moving this weekend... darn! Have fun fellas!

MANIX;289382 wrote: Me and Musky are there for both. Will be there early afternoon sat. Hope to see everyone out there.
Kenny will be there, hmmm I might have to talk to wifey and see if I can sneak away Saturday night, I wanted this to be my last track day and I have fun and learn so much from this guy.

wutsup

Will be there on Sunday in B Group! It'll be my first time at NJMP Thunderbolt, second overall trackday.

Pseudolus

motorkas;289454 wrote: Brother and I are in for Sunday - trying to convince him to do Monday as well. . .:)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! In for Monday too! I'm still trying to come up with a catchier way to say I'll be there that beats "Vin is in!":adore:

I'll keep working on it during the offseason. :dunno:

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
I'm in for both. Finally had to tell work to kiss my ass. Lets hope I have a desk to come back to Monday.

Not all the cool kids.

Family and work are calling. I have to bail on coming up and hanging out Monday.

Everyone, have a safe and blessed time.

BZ