ROLL CALL - NJMP Thunderbolt 9/29-30

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Pseudolus;289906 wrote: LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! And personally, I don't count passes on the straight, unless it's on the brakes into turn 1 or immediately coming out of a kink onto the straight to prove I was faster in the turn and didn't just rely on Bavarian power! Although some times you just have to!:rolleyes:

I'm going to go to school on you for as long as it takes to keep up in turn LOL! Enjoy the family, enjoy the off season!
As slow as you were going I thought we were straight up and down. My bad.

gblack

Think I might sign up last minute for Sunday (damn that late fee!).... Can we camp Sat night and if so is there a fee?

motorkas

Be careful on late signups. Event is almost full
SWWWWEEEEEEETTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!

As slow as you were going I thought we were straight up and down. My bad.
So is that. . .:D

gblack

Dave561;290099 wrote: Be careful on late signups. Event is almost full
Thanks for the heads up Dave. All signed up. It looks like club event camping is $5. I assume we can arrive Sat night?

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Yes gate is open. Should be able to arrive 6-10:30. Unless you have a room then you can arrive after 10:30

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Yep shaggy will be there

Contact direct at
Collin@shagmoto or cell #6104638320. Plenty of tire sales available

If somebody brings a grill and knows how to use it I'll bring something real tasty to cook on it for sunday night :cool::cool:

Pseudolus

Dave561;290089 wrote: As slow as you were going I thought we were straight up and down. My bad.
LMFAO!!!! And some folks wonder why I try to go faster EVERY turn! LOL "I learned it from watching you, dad!" :D

One day, speed won't be the only thing that matters, and then I'll have the last laugh?:dunno::D:rolleyes:

Bubba Zanetti has it on good authority there are 3 125's on the track today in I-group!

Justice is being dished out on the un-road worthy:D

BZ