ROLL CALL - NJMP Thunderbolt 9/29-30

Pseudolus

Bubba Zanetti;289821 wrote: Not all the cool kids.

Family and work are calling. I have to bail on coming up and hanging out Monday.

Everyone, have a safe and blessed time.

BZ
DAMN BZ, was hoping to say "have a good offseason" in person with a clink of a beer. Take care man.

Pseudolus;289823 wrote: DAMN BZ, was hoping to say "have a good offseason" in person with a clink of a beer. Take care man.
Thanks Fahdee, I was hoping to do the same with you and many other Nesbians attending. Duty calls brother!

Also, a secret weapon may be being released in I group Monday...you'll know it my its small size and the corner speed it can carry mmmuuuhahahahahaha!

BZ

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Pseudolus;289740 wrote: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! In for Monday too! I'm still trying to come up with a catchier way to say I'll be there that beats "Vin is in!":adore:

I'll keep working on it during the offseason. :dunno:
Hahaha good one...:)

Pseudolus

Bubba Zanetti;289847 wrote: Thanks Fahdee, I was hoping to do the same with you and many other Nesbians attending. Duty calls brother!

Also, a secret weapon may be being released in I group Monday...you'll know it my its small size and the corner speed it can carry mmmuuuhahahahahaha!

BZ
Nicely done! I still have some payback in mind for you for making the Beamer, I mean SV 650, look like it couldn't do sh@t in the turns.... I'll be stalking you if I'm reading this right that you'll be there on Monday! And I'm sure you'll show me how much faster I can take a turn, just like last year....:adore:

Pseudolus

LeMisVH;289856 wrote: Looking forward to seeing you guys on Sunday!
Excellent Vincent!!!!! Suddenly, I can't even remember the SED day we were supposed to be at today. Going to be a great time with the NESBA Nation!!!

Pseudolus;289855 wrote: Nicely done! I still have some payback in mind for you for making the Beamer, I mean SV 650, look like it couldn't do sh@t in the turns.... I'll be stalking you if I'm reading this right that you'll be there on Monday! And I'm sure you'll show me how much faster I can take a turn, just like last year....:adore:
Oh it won't be me. It is another "125" owner I know ;). If the Yellow sticker is on his machine you will be DONE! :D

And your Beemer 'can't do shit in the turns':saythat:

On a serious note I wish I was riding since so many of you are going. Would love to ride a full I group now that I have day under my belt. I would be going out behind you and your Brother just to mess with you two and pass you two on the first chance I got on the first lap :haha:

Of course you would pass me on the straight like I was standing still, but it was fun while it lasted!

BZ

Pseudolus

Bubba Zanetti;289905 wrote: Oh it won't be me. It is another "125" owner I know ;). If the Yellow sticker is on his machine you will be DONE! :D

And your Beemer 'can't do shit in the turns':saythat:

On a serious note I wish I was riding since so many of you are going. Would love to ride a full I group now that I have day under my belt. I would be going out behind you and your Brother just to mess with you two and pass you two on the first chance I got on the first lap :haha:

Of course you would pass me on the straight like I was standing still, but it was fun while it lasted!

BZ
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! And personally, I don't count passes on the straight, unless it's on the brakes into turn 1 or immediately coming out of a kink onto the straight to prove I was faster in the turn and didn't just rely on Bavarian power! Although some times you just have to!:rolleyes:

I'm going to go to school on you for as long as it takes to keep up in turn LOL! Enjoy the family, enjoy the off season!

Pseudolus;289906 wrote: LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! And personally, I don't count passes on the straight, unless it's on the brakes into turn 1 or immediately coming out of a kink onto the straight to prove I was faster in the turn and didn't just rely on Bavarian power! Although some times you just have to!:rolleyes:

I'm going to go to school on you for as long as it takes to keep up in turn LOL! Enjoy the family, enjoy the off season!
LOL!

Hey, I am not against HP. I just dont have any! If ever the money and timing was right I would love to show up on a 250. Coming out of turn 14 the 600's would get a run for their money on the straight. I couldnt compete with your S1000 but I wouldnt quite get dusted so bad LOL!

You have a blessed off season too and God willing, see ya next year.

BZ

borislav

Control Rider
noupf;289931 wrote: Petey and I will see you there.....punk !!

We havent seen the track in over 2 months. Lots of rust to shake off...
Wonderful,don't worry about rust!If I'm CRing I group I'll give you guys tow PUNK!!!