Recent content by JGardy_781

1. JGardy_781

FS: 06-20 R6 Stock & Aftermarket Parts - Penske, Elka, Hindle, Captive Spacers

Interested in the Penske if you still have it. Will send a PM.
  2. JGardy_781

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Can't get to the first Summit main day due to a work conflict, but maybe I'll finally get to Beav in May, and for sure at the new and, eh, improved (??) JC in June, and probably that following Monday in Jersey... After this years' SandersGP, I'm itching to get back riding... /j
  3. JGardy_781

So, she wants to paint motorcycles...????

How much for something similar? I had the idea to have my tat artist do something like that on my bodywork, and never got around to it - I Just rattle canned my bodywork totally white, and would be interested in something similar to what she's done (though less pink)
  4. JGardy_781

JC Cancelled

Bummer. Season's done for me. :(
  5. JGardy_781

Sunday Jefferson

Thanks to all the A guys that came out - I'm usually the only one out playing at JC - glad to have some more guys to dice with... /j
  6. JGardy_781

Time to change tires?

I don't like to have to pull the bike apart at the track, if at all possible, and I'm too cheap to invest in better tools for something I only do a handful of times a year (or, perhaps, not cheap, rather, my disposable income is consumed largely by 2 boys and a spouse, leaving precious little...
  7. JGardy_781

Time to change tires?

I change my tires the old-fashioned way when I'm at home - spoons, manual bead breaker, static balancer, etc. I'm pretty quick with it, and have been doing it for more than a decade, and I'm probably down to about 45 mins to an hour for the full cycle per tire (pull from bike, remove tire...
  8. JGardy_781

SQL/SSIS Experience for 6+ Mo Contract - NoVA/DC

Hey all - A little outside the box for the BBS, but - trying to locate someone who has some experience with MSSQL2005, 2008 or 2012 (using SSMS, comfortable writing T-SQL scripts), preferably experience with some sort of CRM software, and experience operating/maintaining SSIS ETL flows -...
  9. JGardy_781

6/30 shany oil spill info

May not be applicable here, but years ago (time fails me on the specifics - like more than a decade ago), I once saw a profusely leaking oil filter on someone else's (street)bike - the cause, in that instance, was the old filter's rubber gasket had separated from the filter body and stuck on the...
  10. JGardy_781

Roll Call: Shenandoah Circuit 6/30 Sunday

He fixed it - Kevin picked up a well-deserved bump to :i: on Sunday...
  11. JGardy_781

Roll Call: Shenandoah Circuit 6/30 Sunday

Congratulations again on the bump...
  12. JGardy_781

DC to Summit 6/29

I'd have room in my trailer if you need it.