Search results

1. barry38

Wera at the Beav

Anyone from the Delaware/Md/Philly area doing wera next weekend that could haul a Pit Bull stand up to the Beav? I need to know pretty quick, I'm heading out of town Thursday, work Tues/Wed. I'm off Monday, so I could get it to you tomorrow.
  2. barry38

Lap timer/Pit Bull stand

I've got an XT Racing Ultra-Lap Timer in good working order. $75 Pit Bull Rear Stand - like new. $75 Can deliver to NJMP for the 9/16-17 event.
  3. barry38

I need help.....

As some of you may know I had signed up to do the Livestrong Challange in Philly in 2008, and a month before the event I was hit by a car while on a training ride on my bicycle. A fellow NESBA member and friend of mine, Drew Harbuck, stepped up and did the ride for me. Throught unparalleled...
  4. barry38

Check this out

I thought this was pretty cool...... http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/camera_shutter_speed_synchronized_with_helicopter_blade_frequency/
  5. barry38

Bazzaz ZFI for 2007-2008 R1

I've got a Bazazz ZFI Fuel Management System for a 2007-2008 Yamaha R1, used in the bix with all applicable wire harnesses etc. Bazzaz part number 127018. I've seen these new for anywhere between $300-$360. I'm asking $175 for this one. I take paypal include shipping at this price.
  6. barry38

A review

Ok, so the MA season opener is coming up next weekend, I just want to remind everyone we DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE WEATHER! That is all. See ya'll Saturday!
  7. barry38

Something to think about

I was laid off from my job as a service manager at a multi-line motorcycle dealership this past Tuesday. Business has been in the toilet the last year or so, and it was not really unexpected. Luckily my wife has a good job, and I have a retirement check from spending 22 years in the USAF, plus...
  8. barry38

Dunlop 209GPA

I know there was a thread a couple weeks ago about these tires, started by my fellow CR John Allen, but my aged, feeble mind can't seem to remember where it is, and I did search and cannot seem to locate it, and since my attention span for this is about 1.5 seconds, I decided to just start a new...
  9. barry38

Tried to kill myself today

I'm the service manager at a large multi-line motorcycle dealership. Normally I try to stay out of the shop and leave working on motorcycles to the professionals. Well, due to an injury to one of my tech's and another on vacation, I found myself on a lift doing basic services the past couple...
  10. barry38

Wanted!!!

I am a service manager at a mutli-line import motorcycle dealership in Dover, Delaware. I am in need of a QUALIFIED "A" or strong "B" level tech, with a good driving record. It would be even better if you have Honda or Yamaha certifications. If you are interested in more information, email me...
  11. barry38

Yeah - I'm a geek!!!!

http://vimeo.com/channels/michaelbay
  12. barry38

2000 Ducati 748S

Red, Biposto, Showa suspension, Machesini wheels, with 9200 miles. Bike is 100% factory stock and in excellent condition. Just had all the fluids changed (oil/filter, brakes, coolant) and the bike gone over at Speedwerks here in Dover. I love this bike, but the fact is I just don't street...
  13. barry38

Setback

Well, seemed like my recovery from the accident was going along nicely. The broken bone in my neck is healed, right collar bone is healing well, left collar bone is still non-union, but doesn't hurt much and I've got full range of motion. The small tear in the menicus in my left knee was doing...
  14. barry38

Hey Derek!

Tires got here today! Thanks!!!!
  15. barry38

I'm Baaaaaacccckkkk!

Got cleared by the doc yesterday to ride on the track again!!!!!!!! Come on VIR in March!!!!!!!!
  16. barry38

Njmp 10/6

Saw my Doc today and he said he won't clear for for track riding for at least another two months. Since there is only about a month left, that means I'm pretty much done for the year. Since I won't be riding, I'll be more than happy to help out with suspension set up, body position, etc, to...
  17. barry38

End of season sale

My dealership has a few new sportbikes left in stock, with special pricing for NESBA members. All prices include everything EXCEPT tax, title, lic for your state. There are no hidden fees of any sort. New 2007 R1 - $9900 New 2008 R1 - $10,200 New 2008 R6 - $8,800 You can call us at...
  18. barry38

Njmp 8/25

It was great being back at the track and seeing everyone today. It was definately good therapy for me, although it did kinda hurt looking at the track and knowing I'm not nearly as close as I'd like to be to getting back out there! I was hoping to stay the whole day, but was really starting to...
  19. barry38

Attention!!

Dutch is my hero. That is all.
  20. barry38

Thanks and update

As Steve outlined in the other post here I was involved in an accident Monday night while out on a training ride. I was 53 miles into a 55 mile ride when a car t-boned me when she made a left turn onto the side street I was passing. I saw the car turn and the only thing I had time to think was...