Search results

1. B

2003 gsxr 1k sharkskins fairing for sale

Fairings are used never been down with them. Sold bike and now selling fairings. $200 full set
  2. B

2003 gsxr 1000, $3000

OK, NEW PRICE. $3000 NEW PRICE!!!! . Title is clean. The bike is very strong. If you are interested please shoot me an email. stg3 kit,porting head-mod valves-springs-cams-stacks-pair kit-cam chain tensioner, +2 rear (Afam), full ti force. 180rwhp(got graphs from 3 shops) pump gas. Shocks...
  3. B

03 zuk 1000 NEW PRICE

OK, NEW PRICE. Bought the bmw you know what and I need the $$. $3500. NEW PRICE!!!! This bike has all the goodies and is in great shape. Title is clean. The bike is very strong. If you are interested please shoot me an email. stg3 kit,porting head-mod valves-springs-cams-stacks-pair kit-cam...
  4. B

2003 blue gsxr 1000 for sale

This bike has all the goodies and is in great shape. Title is clean. The bike is very strong. Too strong for me and I am looking to get a dedicated 600 for the track. I was trying to give you guys first on it, but I am going to post to Wera, etc soon. If you are interested please shoot me an...
  5. B

Interacting

Hello fellow Nesbians. Me and my copilot are here at CMP and just wondering are there any huddles together under the water well? LOL
  6. B

Front Fairing Stay

Anyone recommend torching the fairing stay to bend it back in place? Or is it better to get another? If so, can you recommend a site or shop. I am Ga and I have a '03 zuk 1k. Thanks all.
  7. B

Fork Height

I have an '03 zuk 1k. What is a good fork height for track riding? My forks are stock and I am in the intermediate group. My forks have been worked on by Thermosman with heavier oil and revalved etc for my weight. What would you guys and gals recommend for track riding? THanks.
  8. B

Can't find fairing anywhere reputable. Help

Does anyone know where I can get fairing for an '03 zuk 1k, blue? I am having a hell of a time finding some good fairings. I have race fairing but looking for stock or something good enough to replace stock fairing. Thanks
  9. B

Do you have bodywork for '03 zuk 1k?

Do you have bodywork for '03 zuk 1k? I don't see anything available for this year.
  10. B

Do rearsets help....?

Would having your rearsets as high as possible, help with shifting from side to side full lean?
  11. B

How to beat the heat?

Ok, I see so many people wearing these spandex looking type long sleeve black suits under their leathers. So I take it they really must do a job with sweating and getting body temperature as cool as possible. Am I right? If so, with that, where can I get me one? Thanks.
  12. B

Best Race Plastics?

It has come time for me to get race plastics. Which would you say is the best and lines up the best with your bike? I have yet to hear anyone say their aftermarket fairings lined up on their bike like their stock fairings.
  13. B

Thanks everybody 6/27/09 barber

First I want to give a big thanks to DJ and the CR's and the MEMBERS. How unfortunate is it that the guy you pit with every trackday out on the same day, same session, a lap a part both crash? I went down(lowsided) in I think was turn 12 at the top of the hill and my partner in turn 14. I was on...
  14. B

Am I SOL

Road to work and when I got off the bike oil was all over the rear tire. Took bike home to find out if it was oil pan screw, etc. It was not. Come to find out it MIGHT be the ORings on water pump. The issue is the parts won't be here till probably Friday. That is cutting it too close. The timing...
  15. B

Safe or not?

I road to work and somehow got an oil leak. My rear tire got soaked. But I got some grease away and removed the oil. I just bought these Corsa III's. Is it safe to ride these on the track now? I am in the intermediate group.
  16. B

Have any of you had this problem

I have already had to re thread my drain plug. That was a few years ago. Now it's leaking again and I did have not changed the oil. Is this something that is going to happen over time. Would you recommend rethreading it again or getting another oil pan? I have an '03 zuk 1k
  17. B

Steering dampner install

Can anyone provide me with a picture of the mount of an ohlins steering dampner on '03 or '04 zuk 1k(front mount)?
  18. B

Corsa III's and tire warmers

Guys, I finally got me some tire warmers but presently I am running Corsa III's. I plan to go to slicks for the first time after these. 1. Any advice on that move? But my initial question is, 2. would it be wise to run the tire warmers on Corsa III's? I am thinking yea for initial start out but...
  19. B

I need to order parts? How to reach Derek?

I need to order some parts. How do I get in touch with Derek to place an order?
  20. B

To buy or not to buy?

Guys how good is aftermarket fairing. I can't find a good right side for my '03 zuk 1k blue. I see plenty of left sides on ebay but no right. But I see quite a bit of aftermarket dealers. Do you guys recommend anyone? What about the ones on ebay that has the red outline? I am trying to look just...