Search results

1. nrcooled

Official VIR Full Roll Call...7/16

Thanks man! I've contacted Jeff and arranged a tire pickup. I can't wait to go kill some tires this Friday.
  2. nrcooled

19x20 Brembo Master

I love my 19x20 Brembo! Best mod I've done to the bike, hands down. Motul Racing DOT 4 fluid, Speigler lines, Vesrah RJL pads, and a Brembo 19x20 makes for the easiest turn 1 entry on any track.
  3. nrcooled

Official VIR Full Roll Call...7/16

I'm in for Friday but I need a backup rear tire. I'm on a Power Race soft rear and I have a feeling that it will be gone after about 3 sessions of VIR full :lol: Who's taking orders for tires so I know there will be one waiting for me?
  4. nrcooled

Thanks NESBA - Summit Point 5/8 5/9

Nice meeting you too man! I got to see Matt, Drew and Jeff fly by me through T3 and T4 and wonder if one day I'll be able to keep up with them. Looks like it's time for a liter bike :p
  5. nrcooled

FS: VIR North SED I 5/14

I hear you all on this one but I just can't make it down along with all the other things I mentioned.
  6. nrcooled

The pass was legit, well executed, AND WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!! I'll get you next time Gadget! Thanks for helping me out with the clip-on too, Finn!
  7. nrcooled

The problem comes in with major speed differences. I like being on track, period, but I got in trouble a couple of times at Beaver because of passing. When I am closing on another rider who is going 50-60mph slower than me it can get, at best, "hairy" and at worst dangerous. Not to mention...
  8. nrcooled

Not quite sure I understand...
  9. nrcooled

Even in A the CRs are still an asset. Kaley hooked me up with a front axle bolt when mine decided to take a solo trip on Main and other CRs assisted me in putting my bike back together after I learned the limit of cycles a 209 can take :P NESBA put on a great show again!
  10. nrcooled

Bump! No reasonable offer refused.
  11. nrcooled

$300 OBO for the day I got bumped to A and I don't think I'll have any fun based on my last track day in I.
  12. nrcooled

Mom wrecked the pitbike

There are so many things wrong with that scene: 1. Why is grandma in the wheelchair in the line of fire? 2. White pants and flip-flops? No one thought that was a bad idea? 3. Taking lessons from the douche bag about throttle use? Bad idea! Just let the clutch out a little should have been...
  13. nrcooled

TrackWraps NESBA Discount

Ryan - Do I get a "I destroyed my fairings and need a new set" discount on vinyl? :lol:
  14. nrcooled

600 GSXR part sale 07

I need a clutch side clip-on for a '07 750. I am assuming that "oldschool" means they are for older bikes?
  15. nrcooled

Video from BeaveRun 4/18/09

I finally got the video uploaded from the BeaveRun track day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp7pYcLiajs
  16. nrcooled

FS: Heindl Front Fork Stand

Sold!!
  17. nrcooled

FS: Heindl Front Fork Stand

Gray in color and in good condition. It works perfectly and only has usual usage marks on it. Looking for $60 http://picasaweb.google.com/bakari.cowart/VinylWrappedBike#5310617002834767058 http://picasaweb.google.com/bakari.cowart/VinylWrappedBike#5310617017579160642
  18. nrcooled

Boots? Your advice please??????

I'm in love with my Pumas V2s and wouldn't trade them for the world. They are a bit narrow in the ankle so if you have wide ankles I would stay away. Otherwise they fit like a glove, I can walk in them like sneakers, and also have crash tested them. I had the now discontinued A* which had...
  19. nrcooled

What goes under the suit?

I won't put leathers on again without these bad boys!!! Worth every penny.
  20. nrcooled

Shenandoah -- Summit Point

I've ridden there before and I can see the safety concerns. The good news is that I'm slow so I don't have to worry about the same things that the A guys and CRs have to worry about. I find that there are very few fast corners and the rest of the track is stop and go.