Search results

1. C

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

Road Atlanta 07/06/2013
  2. C

VIR expierence

They did a similar thing to us earlier this year. They let a bunch of folks into the paddock but wouldn't let us into the garages. They made us stand there, parked in front of empty garages until 6:30. People starting unloading and just piling up their stuff right at the doors to their...
  3. C

What flooring to use for gravel/dirt pit space?

Very nice backmarker. Thanks again for all the tips guys!
  4. C

Thanks for the input guys. Meat thanks for the brand name. Hadn't run across them in my searches. Shenanigans, how do you transport your sheet of plywood? Up against the wall of your trailer? On the floor? How do you secure it?
  5. C

Fo for those of you who regularly pit on VIR's north course or CMP what do you put down over the pea gravel/dirt to create a more suitable pit space? I've noticed some put down indoor/outdoor carpet, some use a chunk of plywood, some others use that same fancy hard rubber mat flooring the AMA...
  6. C

NESBA using media center during the RA July 5-7 event?

My wife was thinking about joining me for this weekend's fundraiser at Road Atlanta. She is hoping to be able to do some work while I'm on the track during the day then join me that evening for the cookout and fundraiser. I've already been in contact with the RA staff and they suggested she...
  7. C

Got bumped up to I group on 6/29 at VIR--super excited

Hey Chris, I was the guy pitted next to you on the blue yamaha. Congrats again!
  8. C

How well do you like the Pitbull TRS?

I simply spent a few extra $ and got a 2nd mounting plate for the underside of the trailer floor.
  9. C

US N-TECS with stock front fender.

Yeah, I did check out the specials, but I don't need 200 rears and I don't want a 209 front. I'll just get some slicks at the regular price.
  10. C

Interesting how sensitive you found them. Yeah, with the 211s I was religious about their pressures. 32/22, always checking them hot off the warmers, just like Steve recommended on this forum. Never screwed with the pressure otherwise. They've suited me very well but I'm wondering if I'll...
  11. C

Thanks denb. Sounds like the eureka moment I had a few years ago when I went from a set of Bridgestone BT003rs to D211s. It was like a night and day difference. Glad to hear you like them. I might give them a shot and see if I notice a difference between them and the D211s.
  12. C

I'm thinking of doing the same for my '07 r6. denbsteph, can you report on any handling changes you noticed when going to the taller front tire?
  13. C

R6 gearing choice for VIR?

I'm running +0/+2 on my 07 r6. My shift light comes on at about the kink on the front straight of the north course, but on the full course and Road Atlanta I have to back off from full throttle just a bit at the end of the straights or I run out of rpms. It doesn't seem to be as bad on south...
  14. C

Westby and Mr Charles need your help!

I purchased the sports package last night so I could tune in for the rest of the season. Chuck was on TV today! Hi Chuck! lol
  15. C

Roll call Road Atlanta Memorial day weekend

Does anybody know if the gate/pit access times have changed because of the schedule change? Will we still be able to get in and start setting up Friday evening around 5:00 - 5:30?
  16. C

What exercises do you do to help you ride?

Spin bike for cardio. I spend an hour 4 days a week on it. It has helped tremendously with my endurance and ability to focus during the last sessions of the day.
  17. C

Roll Call VIR April 6th, 7th 8th

In for Sunday Monday.
  18. C

P.C. feeler.......

I'd absolutely be interested in this service, especially to the tracks farther away from me, like Barber and NOLA. I think I have the same questions as everybody else, like how/where to arrange pickup / dropoff of the bikes, overall cost, etc, etc. Subscribed. I eagerly await more details...
  19. C

Performance Cycleworx is closing down.....

Yeah, actually got wide-eyed when I read the headline. lol Congrats Chuck! Enjoy your well deserved vacation!