Search results

1. M

2005 R1, set up Track/Race bike, clean title

Clean Title 2005 Yamaha R1, 15xxx miles, well set up Race/Track bike, started it’s life as a street bike, then did a couple of trackdays, and over the course of a couple years, and several mods, became a trackday only bike, in 2010. It has been raced a couple times as a novice race bike….one...
  2. M

NTEC slicks, race takeoffs, good trackday tires

S O L D thanx, duane motogypsyracing@yahoo.com 734-717-5478
  3. M

Michelin Power One, takeoffs, Nice Sets, 180/55

I just pulled 4 sets of Michelin Power Ones off the race bikes, to replace em with fresh rubber for the race season... so I have 4 nice sets of Power One takeoffs, they were all ran over the winter the winter at Jennings, and then stored on the bikes, on stands, in a heated garage, so they are...
  4. M

Oxtar Boots, Black, sz 46

These have been my back up boots for a few years now....I just purchased new boots so time for these to go... they are a few years old...they are missing the toe sliders they are not ripped, the soles are still in decent shape....they do not smell, I use baby powder and febreeze in all my gear...
  5. M

Galfer Brake Pads, GSX-R 1000, CBR-RR, 2 sets

Bought these for my 06 gixxer, but sold it before I put em on….New in package, 2 cards, enough pads to do a complete front pad change, both calipers…. Galfer p/n FD326G1370 looks like they fit most honda 600rr and 1000rr also.. as well as some others, check it out on the interwebs to see if...
  6. M

Used Moto GP Kangaroo suit, 44/54

Bought this new in 06 wore if for a few years, crashed in it a couple of times, always sent to the amazing Alexa for repairs after crashing, cleaned and conditioned end of last season… I bought a new suit 2 years ago, and have been keeping this one around as a back up, but haven’s needed it, so...
  7. M

2005 R1, set up Track/Race bike, clean title

Description Today’s offering is a Clean Title 2005 Yamaha R1, 15xxx miles, well set up Race/Track bike, this particular specimen started it’s life as a street bike, then did a couple of trackdays, and over the course of a couple years, and several mods, became a trackday only bike...
  8. M

U.K. NTEC Superbike Slicks, takeoffs, 1 set

S O L D !!!!! thanx guys
  9. M

2005/06 gixxer 1000 pc3, ign. mod, brake pads, ect

Description I bought some parts to intall on my 2006 GSX-R 1000 but just sold the bike, so I have this stuff left over, needs to go… Power Commander.. PC3 USB, used $175 shipped Ignition Module… used…$175 shipped Carbon Fiber Left Side Case Cover, new…$75 shipped 2 sets of Galfer FD326G1370...
  10. M

50 mm, 3 riser clip ons, black, sweeeet

Used 3" riser clip ons, Apex MFG, will fit most modern sportbikes, with 50 mm diameter forks, turn your sportbike into a comfortable, sport tourer, or give it that streetfighter look, ..these clip ons will work on most modern sportbikes, with inverted forks....If you are not sure if they will...
  11. M

U.K. Dunlop NTEC Slicks, take offs

I have a couple of front NTEC slicks to get rid of.... they are still in great shape I can send pics to your Email address p.m. , email, or text me your email address, and I will send em to ya.. here is what i have 2 front U.K. made, NTEC slicks, 120/70/17 ....compound code 6813, date code...
  12. M

Ducati 848, 1098, 1198 NICE Race Parts, Ohlins, Kyle, Arata,

I am in the process of returning a 2011 848 EVO to street trim to sell it as a street bike, so all of the race parts are coming off to be sold seperatly, All parts, are in excellent used shape, used for half a season of racing and trackdays, Bike has 1500 miles on it, so none of the parts have...
  13. M

2006 GSX-R 1000 clean title, low mile, track bike

2006 GSX-R, clean title, track/race bike, Low miles Street: down at the end of lonely street City: ellicott city State: Maryland Country: United States So I am not even sure I wanna do this….but I thoght I would put it out there and see what happens…. I just bought this, because I have...
  14. M

1 set of NICE, NTEC 195 superbike slicks

I have 1 set of Dunlop 195 superbike slicks left....they were used at NJMP this sept. for AMA superbike practice... so they have around 10 laps on em....1 heat cycle, bike was set up properly so no tearing, or excessive wear... real nice tires.... rear is 195/65/17 NTEC7704 4509 front...
  15. M

Brembo 19 x 20 master, like new

i just picked up a bike that came with this master cylinder on it....Brembo 19 x 20, with folding lever, it is not superstock legal in my race org. so I am going to replace it with a stock one.... It is in like new condition, comes with the original box.... previous owner said it was only used...
  16. M

Giant Stack of great takeoffs

So it is the end of the season, and I have been saving up a bunch of great take offs with the hopes of using them for some late season trackdays....but I have way more than I could possibly use.... all are in excellent shape....would be great trackday tires....or even novice race tires...
  17. M

Dunlop Moto 2 and Michelin slick take offs

I just picked up 5 sets of Dunlop Moto 2 spec tire takeoffs, used at the Indy GP, some with more laps than others.... the rears are 195/75/17 the fronts are 125/75/17, these are the real deal...they say Moto 2 right on the sidewall, and have barcodes on each tire to track who they were issued...
  18. M

everything must go...warmers, stands, suit, 03 R6 complete part out

Hey guys haven't been around much this summer.....busy with work, not much time to ride....hence the complete sellout... I have decided to sell off everything and re-evaluate next year.... I will send pics of anything you are interested in to your email account... best way to reach me is...
  19. M

Pirelli Diablo Corsa 3, nice takeoffs

I have a set of 180/55/17 rear...and 120/70/17 front.... Pirelli Diablo Corsa 3's....rear date code is 4307...front is 1608 I bought these new in February at Jennings and ran them for a day and a half in the rain.... on a wet and drying track.... so they are still in great shape...have plenty...
  20. M

$575 credits for $500

I have $575 in credits.....and need cash more than I need another trackday.... so I will sell them for $500....that is 15% off.... Paypal charges 3%, so if you pay with paypal...the total will be $515.... still a good deal..... pm email text or call