Search results

1. Demps

Suomy Apex Helmet - Medium - $150 shipped with 2 visors

For Sale: Suomy Apex Helmet - Size Medium - Includes Clear and Dark Visors (Dark visor is a $40 value) This helmet is essentially brand new. I bought it brand new about 6 months ago and wore it literally for 1 track day. It still smells brand new. The helmet is not even near broken in yet...
  2. Demps

Chain Install

Hey Guys- I need to put a new chain and sprockets on my R6. I am debating doing it myself, but do not have the proper chain riveting tool. Anybody know of any GOOD shortcuts for not having the ~$80 tool? Ever use a clip type master link? Any thoughts at all? I would like to go with the...
  3. Demps

FS: XT Racing Ultra Lap Timer ($150 shipped)

For Sale: XT Racing Ultra Lap Timer This timer is used but in perfect condition. Not a scracth on it. Works Great. I am asking $150 shipped to your front door. Comes complete with box and manual. I believe it is the 6 foot cable. I forgot to measure it. Obviously it is not the 2...
  4. Demps

Suomy Apex - Medium - $200 plus shipping

For Sale: Suomy Apex Helmet - Size Medium - Includes Clear and Dark Visors (Dark visor is a $40 value) This helmet is essentially brand new. I bought it brand new about 4 months ago and wore it literally for 1 track day. It still smells brand new. The helmet is not even near broken in yet...
  5. Demps

Bohn Adventure Shorts - Medium - $50 plus shipping

For Sale: Padded Bohn Adventure Shorts, size medium. These shorts are slightly used and in perfect condition. They are freshly washed and ready to use. I am asking $50 plus shipping. You can reach me via email ... dempsab at gmail dot com
  6. Demps

Knox Chest Protector - $30 plus shipping

For Sale: Knox Chest Protector Used but in perfect condition. Not a scratch on it. Never crashed in. Asking $30 plus shipping. You can reach me via email ... dempsab at gmail dot com
  7. Demps

MotoGP Gloves-Large ($40 plus shipping)

For Sale: MotoGP Gloves, size large. Asking $40 plus shipping. These gloves are in good shape with no holes, no rips, no tears. There are some signs of wear on the fingers, but it is just cosmetical. I have never crashed in these gloves. You can reach me via email ... dempsab at gmail...
  8. Demps

Alpinestar GP Tech Gloves-2008-Medium ($70 plus shipping)

For Sale: Alpinestar GP Tech Gloves-2008-Medium These gloves are used, but in great shape. I have never crashed in them and they have NO scuffs, tears, or holes. They are ready to ride. I am asking $70 plus shipping. You can reach me via email ... dempsab at gmail dot com
  9. Demps

Oxtar Racing Boots, Size 44, $50 plus shipping

For Sale: Oxtar Racing Boots. These boots are used, but in good condition and very usable. There are no holes or any damage that affect the boots from protecting your feet. The soles are in great condition. One of the toe sliders is worn down pretty good and could be replaced. Overall the...
  10. Demps

Knox Aegis Back Protector ($95 plus shipping)

For Sale: Knox Aegis Back Protector, $95 plus shipping. This is the 8 plate model, 51 cm long and fits 5' 9" to 6' 3". I am 5' 10" 180 lbs and it fits me perfectly. It is in perfect shape and only slightly used. You can reach me via email or phone ... dempsab at gmail dot com...
  11. Demps

Hein Gericke Celtic 1 Piece Leather Suit New Klucky Pucks ($230 plus shipping)

For Sale: Hein Gericke Celtic 1 Piece Leather Suit - 2007 model that has NO built in back protector. (I have a back protector for sale if interested in one). I am asking $230 plus shipping. I am also throwing in a brand NEW set of Klucky Pucks ($40 value new). I have worn this suit for 2...
  12. Demps

Woodcraft Dual Temp Warmers $275 plus shipping

For Sale: Woodcraft Dual Temp Warmers These warmers are slightly used but in PERFECT condition. I have used them about 12 times over 2 seasons. There are no burn marks, scuffs, dirt, or anything like that. The only imperfection is that I wrote my name on them in silver sharpie ... this way...
  13. Demps

FS: 99 Yamaha R6 Track Bike $2300 (Madison, WI)

For Sale: 1999 Yamaha R6 Track Only Motorcycle. Clean and Clear Title. I have been doing track days on this bike for 4 years and it has taken me from the B group to the A group with Nesba. It has never given me any mechanical trouble what so ever. I am asking $2300 for the bike, if you...
  14. Demps

Clutch Replacement

Hey Guys and Gals- It is time to put a new clutch in my 99 R6. I was just wondering what brand of clutch plates/kit to get? Any advice. :dunno: Thanks!
  15. Demps

Camping Road America (May 29th 30th)

I just called Road America and asked if they will be open for camping on Sunday night May 29th. They said NO! So, then I asked if we can camp there on Monday night the 30th, they said NO! I said are you sure, they said there is no camping that weekend. I tried to explain that it was a...
  16. Demps

Front Brake Rebuild

Could someone please tell me exactly what to order for my 99 R6 so I can rebuild my front brake calipers. I am only doing the seals, but I am confused by the diagram on partshark.com...
  17. Demps

Helmet size (Suomy vs. Arai)

Hey guys. I have a Suomy Ventura helmet (size medium) that I love and fits me great. It is getting a little old so I am thinking about getting something new. If I switch to an Arai, would a size medium be the best size? Thanks.
  18. Demps

WTB: Sunday 9/5 Blackhawk I-Group

Looking for I-Group day at Blackhawk 9/5, Sunday. Hit me up.
  19. Demps

Generator at BHF?

Yo ladies and gents. I know BHF has electricity for $25 for the weekend, but I am only going to be there on sunday the 4th, so anyone want to lend me some electricity of there generator. I will gas up the generator and supply you with your favorite 6 pack of beer. Let me know. Adam.
  20. Demps

BHF camping pets

Yo Yo ladies and gents. I am coming to BHF for 1 day on the 4th of July, but was planning on camping there the night of the 3rd. I am wondering if you can have dogs???? :dunno: