Search results

1. Saltman

Harbor Freight 4x8 Trailer - $400 - Leeds, AL

New price... $300 Need this gone.
  2. Saltman

Harbor Freight 4x8 Trailer - $400 - Leeds, AL

Selling a folding Harbor Freight Trailer that was used for 2 seasons. Bought this trailer and all mounting hardware and mounted everything together with blue locktite to ensure safety. It's registered in AL with the Title in hand. This little trailer took me all over the Southeast without any...
  3. Saltman

2004 crf50 Pitbike - $600

Sold!!!
  4. Saltman

2004 crf50 Pitbike - $600

Selling a crf50 Pitbike I used for one season. Has 88cc big bore kit, manual clutch and many mods. Can deliver to Barber this weekend. Comes with work stand. $600 obo Email at auradrift@gmail.com or text me at 205-212-0110 Another forum guy phone banging.
  5. Saltman

09 GSX-R750 Vesrah Race Bike

Shane, seems we both are getting out of trackdays right now... I can totally understand - minus the kids. Sometimes priorities force us to make choices and compromise on our hobbies. Thanks for all the tows, the bump up and the coaching these two past years. Bump for a fast freakin bike!
  6. Saltman

2006 R6 and Trackday Package deal - $6500

I'm 5'10 160lbs. It would fit you. Another forum guy phone banging.
  7. Saltman

tds -The trackday store Another forum guy phone banging.
  8. Saltman

Gotcha. Thats funny. The company I bought it from are there in Wisconsin. Another forum guy phone banging.
  9. Saltman

Where are you located? You do track days currently? If it doesn't sell before Nov, I'll be going to ride barber one last time. So if you are somewhat close and you are riding that weekend also, we can meet up. Tapatapatippitap
  10. Saltman

Yea for a gopro. Camera isn't included, tho. Tapatapatippitap
  11. Saltman

Sold...
  12. Saltman

WTB: Rear tire (used)

I've got a Dunlop 211 GPA that I'd let him get for cheap. He just would have to pay shipping. That might be like $15-20 through usps. I'll take pics when I get home. Its a 190 but its made for a 5.5 inch rim. Has about 6 days on it from Barber and Road Atl. Right side is down to the wear...
  13. Saltman

video's??

When you followed him into that turn, did he just keep riding and go half the track without turning around to check and see if you were still there? He has a habit of that, so I heard... :p :D Another forum guy phone banging.
  14. Saltman

You guys missed it

We really appreciate you coming out Chuck. And thanks for the tip on the tirewarmers!!
  15. Saltman

Photos from BARBER coming soon

Awesome! I was hoping you guys made it! Another forum guy phone banging.
  16. Saltman

Roll Call: Barber 25 - 26 August

Hey, I didn't start it. Nesba sent me an email talking about it first!
  17. Saltman

Weather is looking perfect! I was a little worried watching it 10 days ago and hoping the 60% chance of the bad stuff would dissipate. Worked out perfectly. 88 high 65 low Can't wait till tomorrow! Another forum guy phone banging.
  18. Saltman

I'm all about taking that class! Another forum guy phone banging.
  19. Saltman

Barber Track Walk 8/25/12 5:30 PM

Man I wish we could do this on Friday. It would really help since I only get to ride Saturday. But count me in also. Another forum guy phone banging.