Search results

1. Garrison

MotoGP Indy tickets, S.W. Vista

Hey all, Up until yesterday I was planning on going to MotoGP in indy this weekend, but everyone of my friends has bailed ("wtf?"; I know), so I am selling two really good seats on the southwest vista, with a great, shaded, elevated view of turns 1-5. These tickets also include all weekend...
  2. Garrison

$280 Credits for $240

I'm not going to be riding with you guys for the foreseeable future and I've still got credits left over from this season. As the title says, I have $280 credits for sale. If you want them, pm me and I will give you my paypal address. Once your payment of $240 clears, I'll call up the...
  3. Garrison

CBR600RR race bike f/s

Hey guys and gals, I'm not able to ride this summer and watching my baby just sit sucks, so I figured I'd pass along the opportunity for someone else to win some podiums with her. This is a 2006 ex-AMA bike, so she's all drilled for racing CCC/WERA/AMA (plus a few extra goodies not mentioned...
  4. Garrison

03-04 GPR Damper mount

Hola, I found this f*cker underneath my bed, when I thought I had lost it long ago. In nigh perfect condition ("600RR" is scratched lightly into the bottom side; cannot be seen when mounted). Asking 55 shipped (they're $90 from GPR if you'd rather go that route). Comes with the steering...
  5. Garrison

03/04 GSXR 1000 Front Rotors

Hey guys, I found these in my parts closet and I do not ride a GSXR (though my friend did), so I have no need for them. Looking for $100 shipped to your door. You can hit me up here, or by email: protossenslaver@gmail.com Paypal is the same address, thanks.
  6. Garrison

Brembo 19x20 MC f/s

Hey guys, I have a Brembo 19x20 Master Cylinder that I'm selling, because I picked up a 19x18 for the track bike. It has a little rash on the end of the lever, and a little rash on the top side of the mc (purely cosmetic). The MC works fine. Asking $195 with a speed bleeder installed, shipped...
  7. Garrison

RA on Easter Weekend

So. When my girlfriend pointed this out to me I was a little taken aback. I'm not a particularly religious person by any means, but I do consider it family time. Any suggestions by you guys? Who all is coming? Will be out for sure on friday with I learning RA for the first time. Red...
  8. Garrison

F/S/T 2005 yzf600r, clean title- $2700 obo

2000! I'm looking to either sell or trade my street/track bike. It's in great mechanical condition (oil changed with full synthetic every 3k), with a clean title. Specs: .9kg Racetech springs Full yoshi TRC -1/+2 JT Sharkskins (lowsided at CMP) K&N filter Jetted stage 2 Flow Commander Wave...
  9. Garrison

03-06 CBR Partout, Mostly OEM AND Mostly Cheap

Hey guys and gals, What's up: I have a bunch of stuff that needs to go from my ex roommates room because someone new is moving in (blah). I have the following items for sale, with some trick bits thrown in if anyone wants them. These need to go fairly quickly (like before Jan. preferably), so...
  10. Garrison

Alpinestar SG-1 suit, size 50

Hey guys, I picked up a roo-skin suit, so I don't need my cowhide suit anymore. Plus, money for the track is always a plus! :D Alpinestar SG-1 suit, size 50us, 60euro 1.4mm leather, perforated in the front. CE2 approved armor; hips, butt, shoulders, elbows. MSRP: $650 It's been down...
  11. Garrison

600RR parts, 03-06 07/08 fairing parts

Hey guys, I still got some spares from when I got my bike and I don't need them. Prices are + shipping *Airbox w/ fuel rails & OEM filter- 70 *Fiberglass front fender- primered gray- 65 *OEM clutch plates- 30 *Seat-35 *OEM Shock, w/ 1000miles on it- 40 Thanks!
  12. Garrison

600RR parts, 03-06

Hey guys, I got a bunch of spares when I got my bike and I don't need them. Prices are + shipping and OBO *Rear Swingarm- great condition, just a little dirty. Comes with suspension mount bracket and chain guard- 100 *Tribal Orange Tank Cover- Has a medium sized crack in the middle of top - 70...
  13. Garrison

05 YZF600R, Track/Street

Hey guys, I'm wanting something a little more race oriented for my riding and I'm going to sell my cat. Here's the bike: Specs: 14/49 Sunstar/JT gearing (530) with spare stockers Yoshimura R6, TRC tri-oval exhaust Jetted, stage one (could actually really benefit from a stage 2) Modded...
  14. Garrison

CMP, B, June 13th announcement

Hey guys, This is a formal apology to anyone who feels I was too aggressive with my passing. I understand that safety is NESBA's top concern and there were points where I wasn't adhering very well to that this afternoon and I'm sorry for that. On another note, a massive thanks to the CR's...
  15. Garrison

2006 GSXR 750, Clean Title!

PRICE DROP, 5000 even! I'm posting this for a friend of mine, 2006 Suzuki GSXR750 - Custom paint(professional) and body, Vortex fairing stay, regeared with DID chain and renthal sprockets, EBC HH pads, and K&N flilter. Bike also has frame sliders and swingarm spools. KBB is $7,000, I'm...
  16. Garrison

Hey guys, track nooblet from NC

I'll be doing my first track day at Barber in august and I'm absolutely stoked about it. :D Any pointers you guys can give me to practice before the big day?