Search results

1. D

RS Taichi 54/44 Sunfire Evo Leathers

Greetings Nesba people. I've decided to part with my beloved suit. I weigh 170 and am 5'9 tall. The suit is a 2007 model (I think) and has never been on the floor. Excellent condition. The only wear is on the sliders. Suit is clean and smells like a breath of fresh sunshine (if you can imagine...
  2. D

2008 Yamaha R6

Greetings: It doesn't look like I will be able to do track days for an extended length of time so the trackbike is up for sale: 2008 R6 that I bought new from dealer with clear title that I have. Bike is currently insured and insurable for trackdays from Allstate NC. Breakin: Put about 800...
  3. D

2007 KTM 200xc

Used but in excellent condition. Very fresh motor. KTM Hard Parts FMF pipe and silencer. Stock suspension set up for 170lbs. rider. Also have all original KTM docs, enduro lighting kit with number plate, and stock pipe and stinger. $3500.00 obo. 828...460....7377 with questions or requests.
  4. D

Bone stock SV650s

$3500.00 obro. About 3000 miles. Bike is flawless and has been meticulously maintained. Call me at 828..foursixzero..7377 with questions or requests for pics.
  5. D

Dang!!!!

A corner worker ran out onto the track today at Wera practice at Barber. Apparently he was trying to get some debri off the track. Track was hot and a rider hit him and killed him. Rider died as well. Prayers out for the Wera peeps.
  6. D

08 R6 upshifts

Hi All: Running 08 R6 with standard shift, stock setup. On upshifts near redline I am having to roll the throttle way off and make a dedicated effort to snick the lever up into the next gear without the clutch. Even so, I still sometimes have trouble getting it to catch. On my gsxr's I never...
  7. D

'06 Sv650s

Bone stock. Original tires. About 2700 miles I think. Well maintained. Excellent condition. Wanting $4000 obro. Call with questions 828-460-7377. I can email pics if desired. Thanks for looking.
  8. D

How's Earle?

Anybody? Earle?
  9. D

VIR Patriot

Clockwise or Counter????
  10. D

Big Thanks

Huge thanks to all who contributed to the RRW Air Fence fund at the Chili dinner Sat. at Barber. We raised $230. This amount may not get our picture on the front of the magazine but I'm sure they will take it and it may buy a section of fence somewhere. Special thanks to Shane(stow)...
  11. D

Chili at Barber 10-11

Hey: Some of the Nesba guys somewhere up north had a chili cook off not long ago and raised some money for charity. Sheeeit. We got faster riders. Smarter women. And better lookin chili cooks in the Southeast. Saturday at Barber after the track day the boys and I are bringing 2 crock pots...
  12. D

Spec tires in MotoGP????

True or false???
  13. D

Public Admission

I hereby publicly acknowledge that Derek was right and I was wrong. Vesrah SRJL '06/'07 R6 front brake pads will fit on an '08 without issue. I humbly ask for forgiveness and hope he will extend credit to me for the 99 beers I still owe. I hope this controversy and humiliation will soon be...
  14. D

Cr id

Greetings: Last Saturday at VIR in the session after lunch I got bumped up to A. Riding in advanced the last 2 sessions was fun and fast. Real fast. It felt great getting bumped and riding with those guys. It appears my bump got lost in whatever paperwork there is involved in the process...