Search results

1. G

06 R6 S model 380 miles

Have a co worker who Is interested. Do you have a number he can contact you at? If I had the cash i would be all over this deal. I'm right down the street too!
  2. G

Congrats to Dave Pullen

Awesome man!
  3. G

Labor Day Special!

Damn! Are you in good shape?
  4. G

CMP - B group - Afternoon Crash

Looks like he just posted the highside video up I'll catch y'all out there tomorrow!
  5. G

Lost my tail...

Ha, I remember seeing it! You will be fine with no undertail, as long as no wires are dangling out, I belive.
  6. G

2008 SV650 track/streetable

SOLD to Sezltoad. Catch you out there on Sunday!
  7. G

My problem with trying to sell the bike while the financer still had the title, was just that. The title is in the hands of hsbc bank, and would take up to a month to recieve after the balance has been payed in full. I had a few bites but when it came down to the title issue it was a deal...
  8. G

Pm's sent. Have decided to wait until i have payed off the loan before selling. That way title is in hand and sale process is simplified.
  9. G

My Before and After

I hear you on that. Have a 2nd gen sv nakitised too. Wind blast like crazy.
  10. G

Ordered a replacement brake lever which should be in any day now. Removed the numbers and decals and put on the nicer headlight bracket I have.
  11. G

Im broke what can I say!:doh: I told myself this year would be about getting out of some debt and setting some things back on track. I sort of drifted from that, but some recent instances have reminded me of how much nicer it will be if I just take a half year or so and get some things...
  12. G

I am located in Denver/Lincolnton NC Throwing this up there in case there is any interest. 2008 SVs converted naked after a deer hit incident. Turned it into my track bike last year, but started riding it street a bit again this year. I can't afford any track time this season and have a fz1 as...
  13. G

Private Track Day at Jennings March 19

Shane, I sent you an email. I have to back out on this date. This week has had everything that can go wrong, happen. Let me know how you would like the remaning payment made.
  14. G

Armour Bodies POST YOUR PICS!!!

Anybody have a SV to post up. I know they look good, just need some more pics to push me into getting some this season.:popcorn:
  15. G

I always forget my toothbrush when I plan on camping overnight. Seriously I do. Lots of healthy drinks and snacks. I always seem to get caught up in the excitement of the day and forget to take time to snack and hydrate a bit between sessions. Dude I can't wait.
  16. G

NESBA Knowledgebase / FAQ

Q: Do I need a back protector? A: Short answer:No, not to pass Nesba tech inspection. Long answer: If you must, you can pass Nesba tech inspection, and ride all day, without wearing a back protector. It is up to you to make that choice. That said, wearing a good quality unit will enhance...
  17. G

Is most everyone going to just camp at the track? The lack of excess cash money, has be thinking I will be sleepin under the stars:asleep: